R7 260X & G3258 Dual Radiator Big Enough?

Basically I'm planning on making my first water cooled machine, but I have a problem. I don't know whether or not a dual fan radiator will be good enough to get a nice high overclock on the G3258 and a very small overclock on the R7 260X. So will it be enough or should I get a 3 fan radiator?

Basically I'm planning on making my first water cooled machine, but I have a problem. I don't know whether or not a dual fan radiator will be good enough to get a nice high overclock on the G3258 and a very small overclock on the R7 260X. So will it be enough or should I get a 3 fan radiator?

a 240mm rad will be sufficient also for good oc'ing, your complete power consumption probably wont be higher than appro. 140Watt

a 240mm rad will be sufficient also for good oc'ing, your complete power consumption probably wont be higher than appro. 140Watt

Ok thanks :)

but why do you want to watercool a low end pc?

It's just somthing I'm really interested in doing, also I have never watercooled a computer before and I want to have a bit of experience before I go splashing loads of money into it :P

Seriously, the G3258 does not require an outlandish cooling solution. You can get a very decent OC even on the stock cooler. I'm using a Noctua NH-L9i at 1.32V with mine and the temperatures are decent.

Never bother getting a high end cooling solution with a low end CPU -- spend all of the money on a much better CPU instead. The cost of a £50 CPU and £100 cooler -- you could literally get an i5 4690 for that instead.