Most Space Saving Way, to Create a System Image?

Go to solution Solved by elfensky,

I don't know if it's a feasible solution right now, but get separate drives. One for the OS/programs, one for gaming, ... That way, when you make a restore point, it should be a lot smaller, encompassing only the C: drive... At least that's how I think it works, don't quote me on that.

Hey, so I'm trying to make a system image, or a restore point for my Win7 machine, but because of all the games I have, the image is ~700Gb which is WAAAAYYYY too big, is there a better way of doing this? or will I have to delete all of my games?  :mellow:

I don't know if it's a feasible solution right now, but get separate drives. One for the OS/programs, one for gaming, ... That way, when you make a restore point, it should be a lot smaller, encompassing only the C: drive... At least that's how I think it works, don't quote me on that.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube