How to clean cloth Mousepad?

Comessy

Alright so my mousepad has like weird stains on it after a month of use, I don't know why and it's discoloring

So how can I wash/clean it to make it look like new again?

The extended warranty doesn't cover physical damage

It's a corsair MM200XL if that makes a difference

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

i clean mine with water and wipe it off with a paper towel and let it dry

cleans it really nicely

(same mouse pad btw)

i think the discolouring is dust getting pushed into the fabric when the mouse passes over it

water removes most of it

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

they are absorbent, will never be like new even if you think it looks that way...nasty shit is always going to be inside of it. replace the thing unless you just want it to look good again then I would just use a scrub pen like I do on clothes with stains...don't ask what those stains are  ;)

You can hand wash with liquid detergent. Hang dry for couple days.

I put my goliathus & taito inside a laundry bag, wash like normal clothing cold water every season.