sell a website

Go to solution Solved by dalekphalm,

i would like to know if i have a website with a very good and big database and a built in project in the site where and how can i sell it

That would very much depend on who you would sell it to and why anyone would possibly party you for it.

There might be established places online to sell a website, but I imagine private business transactions to be the norm.

i would like to know if i have a website with a very good and big database and a built in project in the site where and how can i sell it

@Blade of Grass, @WoodenMarker, @airdeano, @Ghost, etc, what subforum does this belong in because I feel like it isn't this one?

Not exactly my best work here but a quick search from the almighty Google http://www.sitepoint.com/10-places-to-sell-your-web-site/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

That would very much depend on who you would sell it to and why anyone would possibly party you for it.

There might be established places online to sell a website, but I imagine private business transactions to be the norm.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)