Would it fit?

Heya, I am planning for a custom loop and just found this:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23379/ex-wat-300/XSPC_Raystorm_RX480_V3_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_D5_Photon_and_Free_Dead-Water.html

Looks like a steal for all the stuff you're getting. I'll just add two EK blocks for my gpus, some fittings and another 240 or 360 rad and it's good to go! The question is: Would the 480mm rad fit in an Enthoo Luxe (probably on top)? I think it would but thought I'd ask here beforehand.

I'd also appreciate your opinions on the kit. Thanks!  :)

Edit: Just read on the manual that it supports up to 420 on top. :( Is a 480 still doable?

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

isnt frozen CPU still MIA

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

isnt frozen CPU still MIA

u wot? Did I miss something?

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Heya, I am planning for a custom loop and just found this:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23379/ex-wat-300/XSPC_Raystorm_RX480_V3_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_D5_Photon_and_Free_Dead-Water.html

Looks like a steal for all the stuff you're getting. I'll just add two EK blocks for my gpus, some fittings and another 240 or 360 rad and it's good to go! The question is: Would the 480mm rad fit in an Enthoo Luxe (probably on top)? I think it would but thought I'd ask here beforehand.

I'd also appreciate your opinions on the kit. Thanks!  :)

Edit: Just read on the manual that it supports up to 420 on top. :( Is a 480 still doable?

No a 480mm will not fit inside of the Enthoo Luxe it can hold a 360mm or 420mm if your motherboard heatsinks don't impact the radiator. There is the same kit that comes in a 360mm radiator and FCPU is still MIA so alternatives such as Peformance PC's and Dazmode are good. I would double check the max radiator thickness though:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23378/ex-wat-299/XSPC_Raystorm_RX360_V3_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_D5_Photon_and_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c83

No a 480mm will not fit inside of the Enthoo Luxe it can hold a 360mm or 420mm if your motherboard heatsinks don't impact the radiator. There is the same kit that comes in a 360mm radiator and FCPU is still MIA so alternatives such as Peformance PC's and Dazmode are good. I would double check the max radiator thickness though:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23378/ex-wat-299/XSPC_Raystorm_RX360_V3_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_D5_Photon_and_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c83

Thanks for the heads up! Luxe has an extra room on top for thick radiators so I think you can even fit a Monsta there. That's actually why I chose Luxe over the Pro. Will probably get that one instead, what happened to FCPU?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for the heads up! Luxe has an extra room on top for thick radiators so I think you can even fit a Monsta there. That's actually why I chose Luxe over the Pro. Will probably get that one instead, what happened to FCPU?

FCPU had some property damage in their offices and an investigation was started and from that we don't know too much more so we are still in limbo on what is happening.