Which 24" Monitor can you recommend?

KNG HOLDY

Hi guys,

i've got an Samsung P2450 Monitor and my second Monitor is broken,

Could you guys please recommend me an monitor for gaming 24" max ~150€ (~160USD)

I need 1 Monitor for playing Games and the other for watching Movies.

I dont care whether i use the P2450 for Games or movies

Sry for my bad english i hope you still get what i want :)

Ty guys :)

ACER G237HL BI, I have 3 of them and absolutely love them, they are 23 inch IPS panels and they are a joy to use

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

ACER G237HL BI, I have 3 of them and absolutely love them, they are 23 inch IPS panels and they are a joy to use

you would recommend them as first gaming or second movie monitor ?

you would recommend them as first gaming or second movie monitor ?

I game on mine and they are really responsive, but they're also amazing for movies and watching content, I'd recommend it for both use cases truly

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I would recommend the BenQ XL2420Z, ,Maybe this isn't exactly in your budget, but i would switch your samsung monitor for movies, and this BenQ for your games. All up to you. Hope you find the right monitor!

what do u think about:LG Electronics 24MB56HQ-B | iiyama ProLite X2483HSU-B1 ?

I have the VG248QE. It's a good monitor if you don't mind TN and are interested in a higher than 60Hz monitor.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236313

Never mind. Didn't see your budget.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

what do u think about:LG Electronics 24MB56HQ-B | iiyama ProLite X2483HSU-B1 ?

If you want to have such a small monitor, you might as well get one of the 22-24" CRT`s.

Look around and ask around...  you can find the 22" ers for almost nothing nowadays. While some people have understood this, therefore the 24" ers cost a few hundred $

But thats a way to get GOOD colors, usable viewing angles and high refresh rate for really cheap.

Something the most expensive LCD`s can only deliver today, granted they are bigger. But if you are aiming 24" anyway... get yourself a big CRT and have a much better gaming xp while saving some serious money. Cuz a 150$ LCD is going to be shit anyway.