3.5" temperature monitor watercooling

i got one of these temperature sensors hooked up to my loop and i was wondering if theres are any 3.5" floppy port temperature lcds.

WC-264-BP_55944_350.jpg

i dont need anything fancy, just a a slim lcd with temp readout. bear in mind there is not much space since i have a fan right there.

e9563fae7f.jpg

The case is a cm storm stryker

If you are willing to DIY a bit, XSPC and Phobya sell the displays on their own. I have yet to see 3.5" inch brackets for them. 5.25" are the common ones.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

If you are willing to DIY a bit, XSPC and Phobya sell the displays on their own. I have yet to see 3.5" inch brackets for them. 5.25" are the common ones.

i've seen the xspc one but i was hoping to find something that is specifically made for 3.5", the xspc does fit in there and green matches my color scheme but i dont think the gaps to the left and right would look appealing.

and it doesnt look like the phobya lcds have the 2pin input for the bitspower sensor, neither does it have a 3.5 mount

thanks for the help though