Best monitoring programs

SocomSuade

Looking to have one single program to monitor my PC.

Right now I'm using HW Monitor and it works. As far as I know it's accurate but it's ugly and I can't overlay it during games.

Was curious if there were better out there.

You can use something like EVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner for game overlays. They also have out-of-game monitoring but I think it's limited to video card usage, maybe? Never messed around with the settings that much.

You can use something like EVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner for game overlays. They also have out-of-game monitoring but I think it's limited to video card usage, maybe? Never messed around with the settings that much.

I had the Afterburner and while I didn't spend a lot of time with it. It was hard to navigate, was very large and I couldn't find any CPU info on it so I stopped using it. :/

I also looked at rainmeter online/YouTube and I didn't see any CPU info either. Does that monitor CPU temps?

I had the Afterburner and while I didn't spend a lot of time with it, it was hard to navigate, was very large and I couldn't find any CPU info on it so I stopped using it. :/

I wouldn't imagine it being that hard to modify the looks of HWMonitor. I'd do it myself but I'm not that far into programming to feel confident to do something like that.

I use two at the same time, AIDA64 and EVGA's PrecisionX while gaming on a second monitor,  and just CoreTemp in the taskbar when doing everything else.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Not a single program but you can add HWINFO sensors into MSI Afterburner OSD overlay and have like 9 bajillions sensors on your screen while playing games. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Cool, I'll look at some of those others. I only have 1 monitor right now :/

Not a single program but you can add HWINFO sensors into MSI Afterburner OSD overlay and have like 9 bajillions sensors on your screen while playing games.

Lol.

I'll try to YouTube some more on the Afterburner to see what else I can do with it. Was hard to navigate for me. Didn't seem like there were that many options.

Lol.

I'll try to YouTube some more on the Afterburner to see what else I can do with it. Was hard to navigate for me. Didn't seem like there were that many options.

Not that hard really, check No. 1 & 2  https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1986935/+1708

For HWINFO, open Setting and go to OSD(RTSS) tab. Enable which sensors you wan to show in MSI Afterburner OSD by ticking Show value in OSD. 

lJnEpYo.png

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

i cant click "Show value in OSD" :(

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Cool, I'll look at some of those others. I only have 1 monitor right now :/

well you can run CoreTemp for the CPU and EVGA's PrecicsionX in the taskbar together and EVGA's precisionX allows you to monitor almost everything for the GPU.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.