Setup PC case lighting to react with desktop wallpaper colour?

Lazmarr

Not sure if in the correct subforum, if not please feel free to move it :)

Basically I want to know if I can somehow setup my PC case lighting to react and follow cahnges to the colour of my wallpaper and/or other applications such as games?

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Not sure if in the correct subforum, if not please feel free to move it :)

Basically I want to know if I can somehow setup my PC case lighting to react and follow cahnges to the colour of my wallpaper and/or other applications such as games?

Not to sure If there is a way but I do remember in linuses review of the K70 RGB keyboard he said that corsair are working on a way to get the colours to change according to the game and doing things like showing your health and stuff. So you may be able to find an program that can do similar stuff to that.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!