Need some proffesional help! (Compatibility, Budget and Cooling)

Processor:

AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition

Processor Model: FX-9370

Proccesor Price: 206.98$

Wattage: 220w

Motherboard:

CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z

Price:218.99$

Case:

Cooler Master Storm Stryker (White) ATX Full Tower Case (window, 3 fan)

Price:

Video Card:

MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G

Chipset:

GeForce GTX 780

Wattage:

145w

Price:

Ram:

HyperX Beast Series 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR3 CL11 DIMM Desktop Memory Module (Kit of 4 x 8 GB)

Price:

Hard Drive:

WD Green 6TB

Price: 248.99

SSD:

Intel 530 Series

Size:Price:

480GB : 244.98

240GB : 137.39 <- Chosen

180GB : 109.95

120GB : 88.00

DVD Burner:

Asus DVD Burner 20$

Energy Supply:

Corsair AX860 ATX Power Suupply - 860 Watt 80 Plus Platinum Certified Fully-Modular PSU(UK Plug)

Price:

Overall price 2018.20 $

Can you please tell me if this is all compatible and if i can save some money anywhere because my budget was meant to be 1750$ it is 250$ over i also would like to know if the 3 fans coming with the case will be enough to keep the system cool or if i will need a cooling system e.g. liquid etc. Thank you techxperts for helping me out i really need it if there is anything that isnt compatible can you please give me a replacement that is reliable and affordable.

-snip-
Overall price 2018.20 $

Can you please tell me if this is all compatible and if i can save some money anywhere because my budget was meant to be 1750$ it is 250$ over i also would like to know if the 3 fans coming with the case will be enough to keep the system cool or if i will need a cooling system e.g. liquid etc. Thank you techxperts for helping me out i really need it if there is anything that isnt compatible can you please give me a replacement that is reliable and affordable.

@AlexLozano123450

Teehee - made it more powerful, cheaper, and added a GTX 980... all just a hair over the $1750 budget.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($226.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i GT 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($194.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($18.95 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1765.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-18 03:13 EDT-0400

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Dude, don't go with AMD if your spending that much money... a 4670k and a decent 90 dollar z97 will do you much better than AMD.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Could you also help me by telling me which monitor to get and if this system will work for a dual monitor if not what do i need to get it to work!!

Thank you very much to anyone that helps me i am kinda a stupe when it comes to build pcs.

Dude, don't go with AMD if your spending that much money... a 4670k and a decent 90 dollar z97 will do you much better than AMD.

Agreed. What @dadasmithywinkle made for you is amazing. Go with what he suggested.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Guys the thing is i am a content creator and i went with AMD to be able to edit better...

My friend said amd is much better for multitasking...

Could you also help me by telling me which monitor to get and if this system will work for a dual monitor if not what do i need to get it to work!!

Thank you very much to anyone that helps me i am kinda a stupe when it comes to build pcs.

The build that I posted would be superior to yours, so I'd advise going with that one. The 4690K is great and if it's not enough, I'll link to a 4790K which will kill the 9370 in its sleep.

As far as monitors, what's your budget for those?

Guys the thing is i am a content creator and i went with AMD to be able to edit better...

Here yeah go:

This'll beat anything made by AMD. Period. It is over budget though. While I'd advise this over the 4690K for editing, I'd highly advise either of my builds over the original for content creation and gaming.

Total: $1857.78
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-18 03:22 EDT-0400

Please have a look at my old rig http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/236684-fx9590-project-cool-down-v2-amd-overkill/to give you an idea of the level of cooling you will require and then think about the undertaking...

But the price point AMD will make you a faster editing rig I know because I had one...  

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

Do you really need 32gb of ram?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

@AlexLozano123450

Teehee - made it more powerful, cheaper, and added a GTX 980... all just a hair over the $1750 budget.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($226.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1765.82
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-18 03:13 EDT-0400

How do you think nit would add up to if i were to get 4 X 8GB ram? and would it be worth?

How do you think nit would add up to if i were to get 4 X 8GB ram? and would it be worth?

This video showed that most programs didnt use over 8 to 16GB of ram, so 32 is unneeded in most cases.

your friend is wrong...dead wrong

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I dont know about my budget for monitors can you guys just suggest some good cheap monitors and i still have got an answer to the dual monitor thing.

I dont know of any good monitors i was either looking at a BenQ or a ASUS dosent have to be a 4k monitor im fine with a 1080p or a 1440p depending on the price.

I dont know about my budget for monitors can you guys just suggest some good cheap monitors and i still have got an answer to the dual monitor thing.

I dont know of any good monitors i was either looking at a BenQ or a ASUS dosent have to be a 4k monitor im fine with a 1080p or a 1440p depending on the price.

"Depending on the price" I know of good $150 monitors and good $800 monitors. Based on your statement, you have some sort of a limit. 

For the low end, the $150 Dell E2414H is a great option. For the higher-end, the $300 ASUS PA-248Q is a good option. 

Also can this system (the new one you sent) overclock?

The new one, featuring the i7 4790K should be able to overclock very well. I had the same set up (mobo/cpu/cooler - see my gallery) and it ran at a stable 4.6Ghz with no issues. 

Your a content creator eh? What kind of content are you creating?

If you're doing 3D Video editing/rendering and tasks like it you may need a 4K, but they are very expensive. For gaming and simple video editing and rendering 1080p and 1440p are ample for that.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

just go with the intel build we already posted

its your best bet

for your budget

I still need help on cooling.

CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i GT 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($194.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($94.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 6TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($259.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($544.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($18.95 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1857.78
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-18 03:22 EDT-0400

Will this need any other cooling or will the fans included with the case work(3 fans).

you could reduce the price of that build by almost 100$ by going with a xeon 1231v3 or 1241v3

everything else is basially fine..tho id go with a seasonic power supply