GTA 5 TeamSpeak

Mbarton

Ive decided to open my teamspeak server for all of us who are playing GTA 5 (its also been open for other games to) 

The way this work is each hiset group needs 2-4 people in it the channel will be names after the leader

(your name GTA heist)

There will also be open channels for just talking about GTA 5 and such.Let me know if you want your group created and ill add it. we already have a starting with me and @Aprils_Renegade

The ip for the server is michaelstechgamer.com

(This is how you put it in teamspeak how to link> http://michaelstechgamer.com/?page_id=20 )

Im also looking for more admin curenly we only have 3 and 2 of them are only after school 

(leaders get channel admin privileges)

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

-snip-

Im still waiting to get the game, Money had to go into my car instead. Once i have it ill be on a lot to play heists and whatnot. If you still need Admin come that time im willing to help out, Ive done Admin/Mod for twitch streams as well as my friends old teamspeak server so im not exactly a newb ;P lol

Ive decided to open my teamspeak server for all of us who are playing GTA 5 (its also been open for other games to) 

The way this work is each hiset group needs 2-4 people in it the channel will be names after the leader

(your name GTA heist)

There will also be open channels for just talking about GTA 5 and such.Let me know if you want your group created and ill add it. we already have a starting with me and @Aprils_Renegade

The ip for the server is michaelstechgamer.com

(This is how you put it in teamspeak how to link> http://michaelstechgamer.com/?page_id=20 )

Im also looking for more admin curenly we only have 3 and 2 of them are only after school 

(leaders get channel admin privileges)

going to be playing all night. ill join

Im still waiting to get the game, Money had to go into my car instead. Once i have it ill be on a lot to play heists and whatnot. If you still need Admin come that time im willing to help out, Ive done Admin/Mod for twitch streams as well as my friends old teamspeak server so im not exactly a newb ;P lol

Sweet i can most definitely need more help. 

i actually havent gotten the game yet either. lol will get it next check

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

going to be playing all night. ill join

Sweet

Sweet i can most definitely need more help. 

i actually havent gotten the game yet either. lol will get it next check

Sweet, Im planning to get it in the next week or so if nothing goes wrong lol.

Are you looking for admins for night times or morning times?

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

Are you looking for admins for night times or morning times?

Both

Both

Well I work a rotating schedule so I'm off a few weekdays during the week. If interested, I can cover days and nights on those days. I already have GTA 5 at the moment. BTW, you like in Tampa. I went to USF there.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

Well I work a rotating schedule so I'm off a few weekdays during the week. If interested, I can cover days and nights on those days. I already have GTA 5 at the moment. BTW, you like in Tampa. I went to USF there.

Great that would be really helpful.

Yea USF is pretty cool  

So anyone interested and having there own highest group? 

We only have one so far

Now remember this isn't you joining my group (unless you want to) This is you and your group getting a channel. theres also a GTA lobby where you can just talk about the game no leader rules 

add me PirateP3te for social club ill be on tonight 

add me PirateP3te for social club ill be on tonight 

Sweet. Made yours ;)

Hey guys im on right now so if your interested in getting your own channel let me know im also taking other recommendations of how i can better do this.

What is with your guys is timing LOL Someone will connect just after someone disconnects so they end up missing each other thinking no one getting on. 

What do you guys think about setting a sorta "prime time" a time when most of us will (probably) be playing/on 

What is with your guys is timing LOL Someone will connect just after someone disconnects so they end up missing each other thinking no one getting on. 

What do you guys think about setting a sorta "prime time" a time when most of us will (probably) be playing/on 

Probably a good idea. I'll be on all day tomorrow.