Selling used PS3 and games. How much?

GymothyCharles

Hey all!

I was enlightened by gaben about a year ago, and since then i havent used my ps3 at all. The system is around 4 years old, and was purchased for 300ish dollars. I have a whole whack of games, a few have hardly been played.

List of games:

NHL 14

NHL 15 (not played much)

Assassins Creed IV (not played much)

Assassins Creed Revelations

Assassins Creed II

Resident Evil 5 (taken out of case once)

Bioshock 1

Mortal Kombat (not sure what one, kinda new)

CoD BO1

Red Dead Redemption (the one with both the base game and the zombies addon)

And afew mor that i forget.

How much do you think i could get for everything? Thank you

Edit - CAD (canadian) not USD

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Hey all!

I was enlightened by gaben about a year ago, and since then i havent used my ps3 at all. The system is around 4 years old, and was purchased for 300ish dollars. I have a whole whack of games, a few have hardly been played.

List of games:

NHL 14

NHL 15 (not played much)

Assassins Creed IV (not played much)

Assassins Creed Revelations

Assassins Creed II

Resident Evil 5 (taken out of case once)

Bioshock 1

Mortal Kombat (not sure what one, kinda new)

CoD BO1

Red Dead Redemption (the one with both the base game and the zombies addon)

And afew mor that i forget.

How much do you think i could get for everything? Thank you

Edit - CAD (canadian) not USD

Looking at the Canadian console market right now, I think you would be lucky to get about $200ish for it all, My buddy was selling a brand new ps4 with like 8 games and was lucky to get $300 for it

All depends on what size hard drive and it's model number. But i'd be guessing you could fetch maybe up to $300 for it. Here in Aus, i've seen Slim PS3's with the 120/160gb HDD's go for $350+ AUD with a heap of games. So maybe $280-350 CAD depending, I guess?

Alternatively you could check out what GameStop/EB Games are selling that model PS3 and those games for 2nd hand and probably ask for 25% less than what they would want for all that..

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14