I don't have my intel retention brackets

Go to solution Solved by Emanuel_M,

Here you gopost-220100-0-63347700-1429325876_thumb.

These are the things that come with this 

Heatsink : CM V6 

0bc0807140e472127e6cab638d38cd8d_1361408

Currently I have all the AMD mounts all in use but I was just wondering what are the things I will need when I switch to intel one day.

Can someone highlight the things from the picture,that are needed for intel motherboards 

Basically 

1. Highlight them please~ 
  2. Do I have to change both Mounts on the heatsink and backplate?
  3. Are they easy to find,as in universal?  

Basically it was my brothers Pc which was built in malaysia,I am in middle east and he left to Australia couple of months ago and told me he got no idea where they might be.

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Watch this tutorial, it's for Z68, but it will work in any situation.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

anything that isnt used for AMD

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

anything that isnt used for AMD

That's the problem i forgot and I am not sure anymore 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

That's the problem i forgot and I am not sure anymore 

anything still in the box

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

anything still in the box

Yeaaaaaaaah.......

My brother left it somewhere in malaysia and he is in australia   

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Watch this tutorial, it's for Z68, but it will work in any situation.

Thanks,this will be useful :D  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

But since you dont the parts. Try calling cooler master for another bracket set.

But since you dont the parts. Try calling cooler master for another bracket set.

The goodies of international 

I probably have to deal with international shipping,which might be $$ 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

The goodies of international 

I probably have to deal with international shipping,which might be $$

True. Idk then. Well with your location..... I really dont know. Idk any place to get parts in Saudi Arabia. Buy then take the bracket set then return, but is to much of a hassel. Just get a hyper 212, but idk SA prices i will check.

True. Idk then. Well with your location..... I really dont know. Idk any place to get parts in Saudi Arabia. Buy then take the bracket set then return, but is to much of a hassel. Just get a hyper 212, but idk SA prices i will check.

Cost around 250sr~ here last time i checked 

Thanks! I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon,I got a decent idea now  :)

I can forget about finding any good deals on used CPU and mobo combos becasue of this xD

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Cost around 250sr~ here last time i checked 

Thanks! I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon,I got a decent idea now  :)

I can forget about finding any good deals on used CPU and mobo combos becasue of this xD

Damn 250sr isn't that around 70usd

Damn 250sr isn't that around 70usd

Yup and i got over the pain a year back xD 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Yup and i got over the pain a year back xD 

Once its time for me to get a job, I now know not to go abroad in SA if I'm a online shopper.

Once its time for me to get a job, I now know not to go abroad in SA if I'm a online shopper.

Defiantly  :P and also the terrible social life here.

Good luck,my brother has gone to Australia few months ago and still hasn't found a job... , when I was way more younger i thought finding a job was easy xD 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD