How Can I do This?

Sherako

So I am a maxed agility bladedancer with a maxed MIDA-Mutli Tool. Xur is selling the Radiant Dance Machines finally but it says that it is a The Dark Below item. How can I get them? I REALLY want these to finish my setup of max agility at all times.

I trip to make the fall shorter

Don't tell me that this thread is going to go down like this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278475-ps4-chill-people/ ............

That's pretty much how console game threads go down on a PC enthusiast website.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't tell me that this thread is going to go down like this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278475-ps4-chill-people/ ............

Well, if you use language like that, no shit people aren't going to be friendly.

You're on the wrong site for console gaming questions anyways, especially if the game isn't even on PC. If it were, someone would be able to help pretty much guaranteed.

Based on how you carry yourself in that thread and you bringing it up, it definitely will. Most of us are PC enthusiasts, you won't find much luck here with console gaming. Period.

Hard concept.

You're on the wrong site for console gaming questions anyways, especially if the game isn't even on PC. If it were, someone would be able to help pretty much guaranteed.

How so? I believe it was posted in the "Console Gaming" section of the forums. It sounds like the perfect place to post about console games

Just because the majority of the site is "PC Enthusiast" doesn't mean you (in the general sense of the word) have to belittle anyone who owns a console. 

So I am a maxed agility bladedancer with a maxed MIDA-Mutli Tool. Xur is selling the Radiant Dance Machines finally but it says that it is a The Dark Below item. How can I get them? I REALLY want these to finish my setup of max agility at all times.

You might have to buy the DLC? I have a gun from one of the DLC's even though I haven't purchased any of it, however I don't know if that transfers onto Xur's inventory, since I haven't played in a while. If you are unable to get it this weekend, you'll have to keep an eye out for it to appear in Xur's inventory again, or hope that you get it in a random drop or engram. 

How so? I believe it was posted in the "Console Gaming" section of the forums. It sounds like the perfect place to post about console games

Just because the majority of the site is "PC Enthusiast" doesn't mean you (in the general sense of the word) have to belittle anyone who owns a console. 

lulz

I've been around this site quite a bit, just because it's in this subforum doesn't mean someone is going to get any help. Very few people here even play on a console, let alone enough to get specific help like this.

Also, I didn't belittle them, so take your opinion elsewhere. ;D