iPad says it's connected to WiFi but wont load anything [FREE ITEM TO WHOEVER FIXES IT!]

MemeMaster

Hello,

I just recieved the wirless booster packs for my network that I ordered a few days ago.

However, now my iPad and iPhone say they're both connected to the network but nothing will load on them.

All the computers work, wirless or not, without a problem.

I have tried restarting the router and putting the router and boost on the same channel.

Thanks to anyone that can help,

- Meme

Please edit your post and select all the text then set the text colour to 'automatic'. This will make the lives of the users of the Night Theme much easier.

Sig under construction.

-snip-

Have you tried accessing a page via Safari? Do you perhaps get a DNS error or what kind of error do you get?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hello,

I just recieved the wirless booster packs for my network that I ordered a few days ago.

However, now my iPad and iPhone say they're both connected to the network but nothing will load on them.

I have tried restarting the router and putting the router and boost on the same channel.

- Meme

Have you tried reentering the PW on the iPad?

Have you tried turning everything off and on again ?

Please edit your post and select all the text then set the text colour to 'automatic'. This will make the lives of the users of the Night Theme much easier.

May Gabe praise you

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I think the best way to sought the problem is to buy an android problem. ;)

No but seriously have you made sure it isn’t trying to connect to BT Wifi with fon or BT wifi-x or any other random BT networks?  

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

My usual fix to anything is resetting the hardware to factory settings, at least the internet stuff, not the iPad n stuff. It fixed my stuff, should help you out

Hello,

- Meme

Did my idea work?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Have you tried accessing a page via Safari? Do you perhaps get a DNS error or what kind of error do you get?

Hi,

I can't even connect to the booster now

Have you tried reentering the PW on the iPad?

Have you tried turning everything off and on again ?

May Gabe praise you

Yep

I think the best way to sought the problem is to buy an android problem. ;)

No but seriously have you made sure it isn’t trying to connect to BT Wifi with fon or BT wifi-x or any other random BT networks?  

I'm connected to my BT router and whenever I try to connect to the extender it just says "connecting failed"

My usual fix to anything is resetting the hardware to factory settings, at least the internet stuff, not the iPad n stuff. It fixed my stuff, should help you out

Done

Did my idea work?

IP conflict ? activate/deactivate DHCP in router menu

Edited by s3ns3

if this doesn't work...then likely its the wireless card in the ipad

only other thing to try is deactivate any security on the router..set it to basic g/n wireless 20hz only...and see if the ipad connects....if not..its the ipad

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Try forgetting the network and restart the IPad maybe try to connect to a different network with the IPad to see if it is defective.