Problem with start up

My previous PC broke as a sparks came from the system and I have ordered all new parts part from GPU and HHD. I have connected cpu, cpu cooler, ram, gpu and power supply to see if it works but here where the problem comes. As I turn motherboard on by screwdriver it dont work when the gpu is connected, so i disconnected and it worked. Is it possible that my gpu burned or get damaged by whose sparks or the system doesn't have enough power? 

Please help!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/4LddYJ

RAM is - KeyGold 1x8GB 1600

My previous PC broke as a sparks came from the system and I have ordered all new parts part from GPU and HHD. I have connected cpu, cpu cooler, ram, gpu and power supply to see if it works but here where the problem comes. As I turn motherboard on by screwdriver it dont work when the gpu is connected, so i disconnected and it worked. Is it possible that my gpu burned or get damaged by whose sparks or the system doesn't have enough power? 

Please help!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/4LddYJ

RAM is - KeyGold 1x8GB 1600

is that a new GPU?

do you have another GPU to try?

your system is not drawing 500 watts so the PSU dont look like the problem

my guess your mobo need a BIOS update to accept the new GPU

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

is that a new GPU?

do you have another GPU to try?

your system is not drawing 500 watts so the PSU dont look like the problem

my guess your mobo need a BIOS update to accept the new GPU

It was a problem with cables at the back of motherboard, but thanks anyway for your help :)