[GTAV] Teacher Please [QNA]

Go to solution Solved by William5849,

1. At level one, there will be a ton of scripted mission you can do. I just went through those until I got to level 12 to do the heists. You get more leveling money from completing those missions than you do from playing the random jobs which can be accessed on your phone. So watch your phone texts and calls. Answer them, because if you accept those jobs, you will be doing them with other people anyways. Those will also help you learn the game as they are pretty easy to begin with. Those can range from stealing cars to robbing stores.

2. In the open world, you car is locked to any other player that isn't you. That's the only time that the damage to your car matters. If it gets destroyed in the open world, you need to have insurance or you will have to re purchase that car. In heists and other jobs, it doesn't matter. If your car gets destroyed, it wont be when you leave the mission, race or heists etc.

3. When you start at level 12, you will get a call from Lester. From then on, he will have you do the heist called the fleece job. You can do any heists that you want though. That one has to be initiated from your high end apartment though. Otherwise, you have to join someone else. With that being said, you have to have a high end apartment to start your own heists.

4. Yes, as someone mentioned already, you have to be in passive mode. Here is a passage from the GTA 5 Wiki about it. "

At any time after your first death, GTA Online offers the option to enable Passive Mode. Passive Mode makes your character immune to PvP firearm and melee damage in the open instance of your GTA Online world, and likewise prevents you from dealing damage to others. However, this only applies to when you are on foot. Be careful as you can also be damaged by others running over you in a car. Passive Mode costs $100 to activate and lasts 15 minutes."

5. Well, there is an armored heist car but you have to do heists for it to be purchasable. Right now, I would suggest buying what you can with the money you have because for the most part, it doesn't matter. I've gone into heists with a Zentorro. There are some armored trucks that you can purchase though. Those may be better and can seat more people.

I am a new player as well, so if I've said any thing wrong, feel free to correct me!

Question & Answer:

New player ask some question about GTAV(Online):

1. After I create a character (Level1) How do I create a job for money and level, or wait and join another people that invite me to their Heist?
  2. How to Lock up my car that only I can drive, a lot of player drive my car during heist and destroyed it.
  3. Any 1 can share a list that show RANK12 can create what Heist and (Name / Money / RP) information.
  4. How to disable myself that not enable to kill in freemode. (Cant shoot each other)
  5. Suggest a Cool Car with Speed, and a Car that can modify with FULL Armor can Bring up 4 person into Heist.

Thanks to help this.

:D  :P  ;)  :)  :lol:  :wub:

Edited by kenny9170

for jobs you need to go to the phone almost evrything is done there you can also join random matches from there if you dont want that go around the map and look for blue circles and invite ppl to them also you need to rank up before you can do almost anything in MP. turn off passive mode in the menu forgot where it is but its there somewhere.Also to get money and levels goto random shops around the map the robbable place are marked at you map and point a gun to the cash attendant and wait for him to give you money (you can optionally shout at your mic to speed up the procces)

for jobs you need to go to the phone almost evrything is done there you can also join random matches from there if you dont want that go around the map and look for blue circles and invite ppl to them also you need to rank up before you can do almost anything in MP. turn off passive mode in the menu forgot where it is but its there somewhere.Also to get money and levels goto random shops around the map the robbable place are marked at you map and point a gun to the cash attendant and wait for him to give you money (you can optionally shout at your mic to speed up the procces)

I Will try the Random Shop!!!! u means Shout at mic is that serious?! Will try today :D

I Will try the Random Shop!!!! u means Shout at mic is that serious?! Will try today :D

yeah the game even tells you to do that its completely optional but it makes the thing go little faster

1. At level one, there will be a ton of scripted mission you can do. I just went through those until I got to level 12 to do the heists. You get more leveling money from completing those missions than you do from playing the random jobs which can be accessed on your phone. So watch your phone texts and calls. Answer them, because if you accept those jobs, you will be doing them with other people anyways. Those will also help you learn the game as they are pretty easy to begin with. Those can range from stealing cars to robbing stores.

2. In the open world, you car is locked to any other player that isn't you. That's the only time that the damage to your car matters. If it gets destroyed in the open world, you need to have insurance or you will have to re purchase that car. In heists and other jobs, it doesn't matter. If your car gets destroyed, it wont be when you leave the mission, race or heists etc.

3. When you start at level 12, you will get a call from Lester. From then on, he will have you do the heist called the fleece job. You can do any heists that you want though. That one has to be initiated from your high end apartment though. Otherwise, you have to join someone else. With that being said, you have to have a high end apartment to start your own heists.

4. Yes, as someone mentioned already, you have to be in passive mode. Here is a passage from the GTA 5 Wiki about it. "

At any time after your first death, GTA Online offers the option to enable Passive Mode. Passive Mode makes your character immune to PvP firearm and melee damage in the open instance of your GTA Online world, and likewise prevents you from dealing damage to others. However, this only applies to when you are on foot. Be careful as you can also be damaged by others running over you in a car. Passive Mode costs $100 to activate and lasts 15 minutes."

5. Well, there is an armored heist car but you have to do heists for it to be purchasable. Right now, I would suggest buying what you can with the money you have because for the most part, it doesn't matter. I've gone into heists with a Zentorro. There are some armored trucks that you can purchase though. Those may be better and can seat more people.

I am a new player as well, so if I've said any thing wrong, feel free to correct me!

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

NICE JOB !!!!!! Thanks for that answer~ ! Feel free to add me and play together? :D