Is PS4 worth buying when I have a good gaming rig but prefer multiplayer on ps4?

bydus

I have a very good gaming rig with i7 and msi 970 but I always liked battlefield and other multiplayer games more on ps4. I would still get 95% of the single player games on PC if is is a platform of choice. But need some convincing if I should get ps4 now or wait till the price drops and more exclusives come out. Anyway the question is what games do you play on ps4 that would justify my purchase?

You can play those games with a controller, its not worth buying a ps4

Why do you prefer mp on the ps4? Is it just for battlelog? If it's just that dumping 400$ plus buying the game again seemss a bit like an overreaction...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I have a controller for my PC and thats how I play most games on TV. I don't know I'm not a hardcore multiplayer user and so on PC were there are modified servers with badass clans it just annoys me. I prefered multiplayer on ps4 much more back when I still had it, and don't tell to play it with controller as I would get destroyed by kb/m people obviously. 

some games are better on consoles. sport games, CoD, are better because there are more people on console in that categories.

some games are better on consoles. sport games, CoD, are better because there are more people on console in that categories.

yea agree. I do love playing single player max on my pc, but for me multiplayer like bf4 or call of duty is better on consoles. Mainly because more people, not modified servers and less hackers (on current get at least). I'll wait until uncharted 4 some new battlefield and see what black ops 3 is and maybe I will get one. PS: I had a ps4 but sold to to get money for a gaming pc. 

PS4 is only really worth it if the exclusives interest you

I am getting one but so far only for Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Bloodbourne, Tekken 6, Guilty Gear Xrd to name a few.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

most of these guys are pc diehards...

I own pretty much everything and play on pretty much everything

some things are just better on a certain platform

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

yea agree. I do love playing single player max on my pc, but for me multiplayer like bf4 or call of duty is better on consoles. Mainly because more people, not modified servers and less hackers (on current get at least). I'll wait until uncharted 4 some new battlefield and see what black ops 3 is and maybe I will get one. PS: I had a ps4 but sold to to get money for a gaming pc. 

^This.

I finally bought a good gaming pc (laptop) that can run practically all the games I own maxed, but I find myself going back to the PS3/4 almost every day. Idk, playing on PC is kinda distracting to me, I'm always alt-tabbing instead of immersing myself in the game.

Also, I still find consoles much more seamless experience... No drivers, no directX installs, whatever, just put in disc and shit works.

Also, no wasting hours playing with the settings trying to get the best fps/graphics ratio... Fair enough, you might (and probably will) get better graphics on PC, but frankly, after owning a crappy old samsung laptop with a 1366x768 screen I find myself simply not caring enough.

Also, before you tell me to use the controller on PC - I did, and I still do.. But goddamn is it a hassle to bind all the required keys in every damn game. 'Cuz let me tell you, not a lot of old <AAA games support it out of the box.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

^This.

I finally bought a good gaming pc (laptop) that can run practically all the games I own maxed, but I find myself going back to the PS3/4 almost every day. Idk, playing on PC is kinda distracting to me, I'm always alt-tabbing instead of immersing myself in the game.

Also, I still find consoles much more seamless experience... No drivers, no directX installs, whatever, just put in disc and shit works.

Also, no wasting hours playing with the settings trying to get the best fps/graphics ratio... Fair enough, you might (and probably will) get better graphics on PC, but frankly, after owning a crappy old samsung laptop with a 1366x768 screen I find myself simply not caring enough.

Also, before you tell me to use the controller on PC - I did, and I still do.. But goddamn is it a hassle to bind all the required keys in every damn game. 'Cuz let me tell you, not a lot of old <AAA games support it out of the box.

Whaaat? I've never had a AAA game not having 360 controller support. Maybe you are using a third party controllers or something like that? here is the list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_XInput_support

<AAA

Whaaat? I've never had a AAA game not having 360 controller support. Maybe you are using a third party controllers or something like that? here is the list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_XInput_support

<AAA  = less than AAA = smaller than AAA = indie/unknown studios/specific genres/...?

Also, I didn't mean literally not supporting the joystick, I've meant not having a (good) control scheme for it, so you'd have to bind all the buttons yourself starting from scratch.

Euro Truck Simulator 2, which is on the list you posted, is a good example of that - while it supports the controller, you have to bind everything yourself, and seeing as you can't macro it (R1+X is a new command for example) it's well, a hassle, especially with all the buttons ETS2 has.

Perhaps I'm nitpicking by some people's standards, but I'm frankly tired of having to setup all that shit every time I've installed a new game.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

my opinion is already covered by somone and no this isn't about which one better or which one more powerful yada yada.

please watch it, he is one of the best underrated critics

my opinion is already covered by somone and no this isn't about which one better or which one more powerful yada yada.

please watch it, he is one of the best underrated critics

many thanks, all that I wanted to hear :-)