14 day photo challenge

Momas
Go to solution Solved by Bsmith,

Hello, I would like to take the time to necro this dead topic with the fact that the unofficial LTT group on flickr just has launched it's FIRST photo challenge, based on this idea.

Feel free to join or look around, everyone is welcome afterall.

topic link: https://flic.kr/g/rFKAv

edit:

small question to @Blade of Grass could you maybe make my comment with the link for the flickr page/challenge best answer(or include the link to the page in your post), so that we it would be easier for us to continue it and if people stumble upon this some time in the future they can find their way to that pretty easy instead of accidental/forcefully necroing this

Welp, here goes my first entry for this topic :)

It's more of a product placement photo rather than something else, but I assumed that wouldn't be a problem. Got these puppies just today, they sound great. If you are looking at IEM's, these are great. 10/10 would recommend

21111423370_3a613f3ed8_c.jpg

_.jpg by Bryan Dijksterhuis, on Flickr

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

The winner of the last challenge is @Silvercall, congrats!

i-GRwPbrw-X3.jpg

The current challenge is Music Photography (chosen by Chase Haddleton). Last day to post a photo for this challenge will be September 24th.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

yeah better keep this going, hopefully a mod can/wants to update the OP if needed, Blade of Grass maybe?

Yeah, I'll be keeping this thread going.

Also, if you want to tag a member you need the @ otherwise they don't get a notification. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

This is actually a decent topic, one of my mates has a gig this weekend, might see if I can get some pictures of it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

here is my entry

21324032652_e1d83db9fc_k.jpgguitar by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

• 2 weeks later...

I can post a picture of a car cause exhausts notes are music to my ears, eh? eh? ...I got nothing.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

adb4ff4c7886bedc7d7ba7692bce33a6.jpg

Evanescence 2012

Taken with a point and shoot canon digital Elph since they refrained from allowing my dslr into the venue. Work with what you have right? Have to say the shots from this concert are some of my favorite concert images since we had pit passes.

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late update.

Voting is now open for the Music Photography Challenge.

Let's give it a week.

30w9g2c.jpg

21111423370_3a613f3ed8_c.jpg

post-13172-0-16803400-1441910527_thumb.j

emmett-fusion.jpg

21324032652_e1d83db9fc_k.jpg

21344850012_ac5dd28c93_b.jpg

adb4ff4c7886bedc7d7ba7692bce33a6.jpg

15" MBP TB

I would love to keep this thread/challenge going, so I came up with a little idea.

Moving this partly to a dedicated flickr group, when it comes to sending in the photo's, but keeping the voting on this forum(and thus open for a LTT members)

by moving the challenge it's possible to make new challenge's, even when the person making the topic's goes away or unable to do the draw of topic/voting.

altough it would still require a mod to remake the poll every 14days/2weeks, which luckily @Blade of Grass has been doing up till now(thanks alot for keeping this topic up)

otherwise we can even move the voting to a external site(straw poll?) since flickr doesn't have a poll option so far I know.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this has died.  :(

sadly yeah, still thinking about a flickr group for this, although I'm currently stuck on naming and the type of group.

Would like to give it a restart there(also allows others to start challenges when creator leaves/vanishes)

Okey, the flickr page is up!

for everyone willing to join, join it, we will (try to) continue this there, within a week.

will think of a subject this weekend since I got a test week at school right now, but suggestions are also welcome and highly valued!

still looking for a profile and background image, but that will come in time.

https://flic.kr/g/rFKAv

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to take the time to necro this dead topic with the fact that the unofficial LTT group on flickr just has launched it's FIRST photo challenge, based on this idea.

Feel free to join or look around, everyone is welcome afterall.

topic link: https://flic.kr/g/rFKAv

edit:

small question to @Blade of Grass could you maybe make my comment with the link for the flickr page/challenge best answer(or include the link to the page in your post), so that we it would be easier for us to continue it and if people stumble upon this some time in the future they can find their way to that pretty easy instead of accidental/forcefully necroing this