Is there a way to get rid of all my steam games I've never played?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

You can't remove keys from account. In future, its better to buy them as gifts so you can giveaway them if you don't play them.

Hi everyone,

Is there any possible way for me to get rid of all my games on steam that I have never played? I'd say I bought about 90% of my games when they went on sale but I've never had the time to play them =\. To be honest I actually feel quite ashamed looking at the 100+ games I've never played. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it!

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

You can uninstall them, but im pretty sure you can't remove em from your steam library.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Even if you could, why would you? Save them for a rainy day when you want to try something new. :) I just booted up Fable TLC for the first time on Steam this weekend. Played it before of course but first time on Steam. Really glad I had it around, it has been a good couple of hours so far. :)

Hi everyone,

Is there any possible way for me to get rid of all my games on steam that I have never played? I'd say I bought about 90% of my games when they went on sale but I've never had the time to play them =\. To be honest I actually feel quite ashamed looking at the 100+ games I've never played. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it!

Just go on steam>library at the top>rightclick the game you don't want>click delete local game content. done.

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

Even if you could, why would you? Save them for a rainy day when you want to try something new. :) I just booted up Fable TLC for the first time on Steam this weekend. Played it before of course but first time on Steam. Really glad I had it around, it has been a good couple of hours so far. :)

I just don't have the time to sit down and play much video games anymore =\.

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

So uninstall them. But why worry about them being on your account... You can add the ones you really care about to your favorites so it appears on top, and ignore the rest.

I remember there was something about a feature being planned that let you hide games from your library, in case you wanted it to be easier to browse or if there's certain games you're ashamed of. Not sure if it's still a thing or if they dumped it.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

You can't remove keys from account. In future, its better to buy them as gifts so you can giveaway them if you don't play them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hi everyone,

Right-click the game and press hide

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

In future, its better to buy them as gifts so you can giveaway them if you don't play them.

Or simply not buy games faster than you can play them. So many people think they have to buy games because they are cheap... Regardless of the fact that they don't have time to play it with their current backlog.

Thanks for the help guys!

My 130+ games say "hi" :D I have also played only a fraction of them.... DAMN YOU HUMBLE BUNDLE

Or simply not buy games faster than you can play them. So many people think they have to buy games because they are cheap... Regardless of the fact that they don't have time to play it with their current backlog.

My 130+ games say "hi" :D I have also played only a fraction of them.... DAMN YOU HUMBLE BUNDLE

I'm in same situation now. Since my graduation is close in sight I don't have time to invest on gaming. 30mins between writing and reading sessions is most I can spend. Hense why I have few games I'd love to play but can't. And few that I'd like to get but can't.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can ask Valve to remove them but honestly, that's a bit of a waste and you can't get them back without paying again.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon