Oil Cooled ps4?

Has any one ever heard about an oil cooled ps4? Cause call me crazy but i want to build one just not sure if i'm nuts here or if its possible, any suggestions/thoughts? 

It's possible but why? It's expensive to do that. Plus you couldn't really use any cds.

you will have to replace the HDD with a SSD and mount the disk drive ouside

Right and i would leave the blu ray drive out, but would the ps4 boot with out it?

Right and i would leave the blu ray drive out, but would the ps4 boot with out it?

I know the Xbone will

not sure on the PS4 but my guess is yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I Don't see why the Playstation 4 needs to be oil cooled, It's not a high performance gaming PC so it would not need to be oil cooled, its just a big waste of money.

Besides there will be no way to monitor the PS4's Temps so you will not be able to tell if its overheating ( if it even does ) Don't waste you money on something like this for a Playstation because it does not need it

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

you will have to replace the HDD with a SSD and mount the disk drive ouside

I wouldn't bother replacing the HDD with an SSD either the performance gains on a ps4 with an SSD are minor at best, not worth the cost.  SSHD On the other hand is cheaper and you do get noticeable performance gains.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I wouldn't bother replacing the HDD with an SSD either the performance gains on a ps4 with an SSD are minor at best, not worth the cost.  SSHD On the other hand is cheaper and you do get noticeable performance gains.

If you put a HDD or sshd in mineral oil it will die a terrible death. That's why you'd have to replace the HDD, unless you can mount it outside the oil.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

not what I meant. an hdd cant work in oil

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.