What to record xbox360/ps3/ps4/xone with ?

razoku

I have an yt channel and want to record xbox 360 currently but will upgrade to ps4 soon , what to record top quality with ?

Elgatos are popular and work well, you can check those out.

Always trying to find reason.

I have an yt channel and want to record xbox 360 currently but will upgrade to ps4 soon , what to record top quality with ?

Probably an Elgato Game Capture HD.

Have some good experience with it. Not the HD60 version, since that one can't record PS3.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Elgato is very popular, you might want to check them out.

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

every one is saying elgatos so iam going to suggest something different AverMedia 

IAN :o

Any HDMI capture device should do fine, esp those that come with the adapter for the PS3 outputs.

Avermedia has some options.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i have a ps4 i record my gameplay with the ps4 itself you can start recording simply by pressing the share button and hitting record 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

How about a dose of console peasant.

STFU you worthless troll.  If you hate consoles, GTFO of the console forum.  Geez you're useless. 

The Elgato Game Capture HD is good.  I have it and it works as advertised.  It comes with all the cables you'd need and the software is very decent. 

Most youtubers use elgato, including some of the biggest names in yt