SLIMasterRace Club

VioDuskar

Put the Gaige's Hero on the list!

you're in!

i'm getting jelly of all these nice looking rigs!

SLI master race club here I come. I just purchased 2 EVGA GeForce Titan X's from Newegg.

Also bought this

-snip-

cool! you're in! report back with the final build!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

That picture reminds me off somthing. Does anyone know if there is a good looking sli Bridge, i could use on my Asus X99 Deluxe? The golden one is way too ugly.

I have one of these.

post-130253-0-42395800-1430154820.jpg

What is looks like on the actual build.

post-130253-0-70252200-1430154869_thumb.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

i an a titan SLI'er

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Well I just ordered one of my gtx 980's , I'll order the other later this year :0 haha

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Alright I got my cards. two EVGA Titan X's. Guess I'm in the club :)

youtube%20005_zpsqonahql2.jpg

youtube%20004_zpsu2wezcxc.jpg

main_header.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not the most fancy build but I guess it counts.  2 GTX 970's

you're in!

Um, I have a Ares 3 does that count?

Pictures in Sig, on phones so can't do much.

that's a radeon card bro. and while it's an "x2" it's a single card.

also, WTF that card has 3 8pin powers!

Well I just ordered one of my gtx 980's , I'll order the other later this year :0 haha

come back when you got both! let's see those sweet frame pushers!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

What about voodoo SLI ?

2164%20-%206000%20lolz%20quad%20sli%20vo

What about voodoo SLI ?

Damn! that's some 2004 shit right there!

that's pretty cool, but i don't think it counts.

001_zpsiq0qgor5.jpg

014_zpssounor6p.jpg

018_zpsnwz0qxwx.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Why two bridges?

<Pictures>

Fractal Design Define R5 | i7-4790k | Corsair H80 | Asus Z97-Pro WiFi | 2 x EVGA GTX 970 SSC+ | 16GB G.Skill Sniper@1866MHz | Samsung 840 Evo 256 GB | 1TB + 750GB drives | EVGA 750W G2 | 27" BenQ IPS 1440p@60Hz | Windows 10

Why two bridges?

I gave one away for free :)

I gave one away for free :)

jelly engaged.

My little SLI rig with two Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 aka the 2xGGGG980  ;)

And if I would finally get some white Plasti Dip, I could actually paint them white to fit the motherboard.

f15c8f8d351a4179e3ab4e002163ad7e_IMG_201

img_20150505_1848028xohr.png

And if I would finally get some white Plasti Dip, I could actually paint them white to fit the motherboard.

f15c8f8d351a4179e3ab4e002163ad7e_IMG_201

img_20150505_1848028xohr.png

2x gx4 980?

they look good even without the white!

Looks great as it is dude. Just get a nicer SLI bridge and you got a sexy system there.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Looks great as it is dude. Just get a nicer SLI bridge and you got a sexy system there.

Thanks. I ordered a SLI cover and a plate that goes on top of my HDDs as a cover.

they look good even without the white!

Thanks, but the system is by far not done yet. I wanted something unique, so they're going to get white. :P

Just changed my SLI config, now running 2 Asus Marix Platinum 980's

Ugh.. ROG Matrix..

My G1s eat them for breakfast.

JK, looks nice. Especially that Sabertooth in the background  :wub:

Ugh.. ROG Matrix..

My G1s eat them for breakfast.

JK, looks nice. Especially that Sabertooth in the background  :wub:

I plan on taking apart the Sabertooth Armour, and painting the Armour red  :D

I plan on taking apart the Sabertooth Armour, and painting the Armour red  :D

Wouldn't do that. The red on the cards together with the black heatpipes is perfect and with that black on the board and the red ring on the H105.

If you're going to do it anyway, then don't paint the complete mobo red. Just a bit. Otherwise it'll be too much.

Wouldn't do that. The red on the cards together with the black heatpipes is perfect and with that black on the board and the red ring on the H105.

If you're going to do it anyway, then don't paint the complete mobo red. Just a bit. Otherwise it'll be too much.

Also have the red rings on the fans on the bottom. I really need a custom loop..

post-192741-0-31807900-1430194026_thumb.

Also have the red rings on the fans on the bottom. I really need a custom loop..

Oh god. You've the 900D and not a custom loop? The fans down there are kinda useless...  :lol: 

Promise me to do a custom loop! 

Wow everything looks tiny in that case :)