first m8

Edit - I dont know why anyone cares tho

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

first m8

Edit - I dont know why anyone cares tho

Upgrade to the overly popular H100i and H80i.  See how much of a difference there is between the cooler.

sold

And I just bought a H80i.

>.>

Was on sale tho so meh I guess. Love the braided tubes tho.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Upgrade to the overly popular H100i and H80i.  See how much of a difference there is between the cooler.

I dont overclock

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

No idle graphs? Also no real world testing?

If the video was done in a hurry I get it but otherwise it needs more performance data.

Anything else can be changed/upgraded. Are they still running those horrible asetek pumps?

Edit: I feel a little background info is in order. I run a h100i in my system. awesome unit, keeps me running cool even when I do dopy stuff. however even at idle the pump is the noisiest part of my build and it isn't in anyway adjustable. I'd trade ten degrees for being able to slow down a noisy pump.

I have been using h100i GTX on my PC since it got released, it wasnt necessary to buy it since I got h80i already but I did just for look. Compared to h80i temperatures seems to be much more stable on h100i GTX than h80i but my temperatures are higher than on previous case because I bought much more silent case which as excepted raises temperatures so I cant really do temperature test between them. heres my build with h100i GTX:
Cool_zpsxv2gcurd.jpg

Cool2_zps218zzxpy.jpg

EDIT: and forgot to say that the tubing fits on the h440 pretty good all tho it comes very close to the side panel

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but watching LTT for a long time now.

On my H100 the pump got really noisy in the last month, and i am thinking about getting a new AIOL (All in one Liquidcooler). I was thinking about the NZXT Kraken X61, because of the CAM software support.

I really like the new tubing of the H100I GTX. But I am not sure. Are you planning on making a comparison to the Kraken X61?

Best and thanks for the awesome videos,

Zerant

Personally I look at performance, and I really don't see the point of a more expensive AIO cooler when a less expensive top end air cooler like the D15 can match it.

Ok granted the AIO's 'arguably' look better and 'should' fit into narrower cases where a D15 dual tower heatsink would not fit... but where it can fit I would still choose a top end air cooler over a AIO.

And I did when I built my rig and by old mans rig I used D14's. Now though iv swapped that out for a custom loop in my rig.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I didn't see you compare temps directly against the old h100i, that is kinda weak.

Also this new one does it still support an extra set of fans like the old one did, or just the two included fans? If so I feel they just tried to make it pretty by losing some functionality...

You should do a video with a cooling setup that is expanded from one of those swiftec etc expandable cpu coolers. 

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but watching LTT for a long time now.

On my H100 the pump got really noisy in the last month, and i am thinking about getting a new AIOL (All in one Liquidcooler). I was thinking about the NZXT Kraken X61, because of the CAM software support.

I really like the new tubing of the H100I GTX. But I am not sure. Are you planning on making a comparison to the Kraken X61?

Best and thanks for the awesome videos,

Zerant

Get the H110i GT, since it's a 280 radiator, just like the Kraken X61. As of performance, the H110i GT and Kraken X61 are pretty much identical.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Personally I look at performance, and I really don't see the point of a more expensive AIO cooler when a less expensive top end air cooler like the D15 can match it.

Ok granted the AIO's 'arguably' look better and 'should' fit into narrower cases where a D15 dual tower heatsink would not fit... but where it can fit I would still choose a top end air cooler over a AIO.

And I did when I built my rig and by old mans rig I used D14's. Now though iv swapped that out for a custom loop in my rig.

My Hyper 212 Evo keeps my CPU (FX-6300 @4.0GHz) idling at about 24 C. Never seen it surpass 50, even after running Prime 95 for fifteen minutes. Agreed on the visuals though, AIOs look pretty good.

Someone can tell me if that h100i GTX will fit into my SilentiumPC m40?

corsair naming their CPU AIO coolers after cars now

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud

I have no use for AIO water coolers. Also like others said on here and elsewhere more information in the video was needed about the performance of these things. Don't rush content out for the sake of rushing it out and make what you put out pointless.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have been using h100i GTX on my PC since it got released, it wasnt necessary to buy it since I got h80i already but I did just for look. Compared to h80i temperatures seems to be much more stable on h100i GTX than h80i but my temperatures are higher than on previous case because I bought much more silent case which as excepted raises temperatures so I cant really do temperature test between them. heres my build with h100i GTX:

Cool_zpsxv2gcurd.jpg

Cool2_zps218zzxpy.jpg

EDIT: and forgot to say that the tubing fits on the h440 pretty good all tho it comes very close to the side panel

nice build!!!!!!! :)

Get the H110i GT, since it's a 280 radiator, just like the Kraken X61. As of performance, the H110i GT and Kraken X61 are pretty much identical.

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking about getting the Kranken, because i wanted to change my tower too.

Atm I am using an Phantom 630 and wanted to switch to the NZXT H440 because I dont like the Phantom anymore (to big for me, design is still one of the best).

So i thought it would be a great match to get the H440 and the Kraken.

Best,

Zerant

Went out to Frys at 9pm. Installed till 1am. (I installed more fans cleaned and cable managed also) Jumped on LinusTechtips at 1:25. Watched this video. Died a little inside.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

purchased a H80igt.. its Horrible.
my 4790k at med/ fan speed was keeping my CPU around 69 load turning the fans to high dropped it down the 66c.

Yet a Simple Zalman Air tower with a Single sp-120 on it rated around the same temps and slightly less noise. making me realize the 80 bucks I spent on this AIO was wasted compared to the 17  bucks the Zalman Tower cost me. 

... this is in a Antec ISk600 case.. ID not recommend this unit for small PCs or for units you want to keep cool with only a few fans. 

and the Link software was TERRIBLE to work with. ignores the fan curves and only takes fixed settings to control the fans.