PC Liquid Cooling - The Rugged, Manly Way

+1 I love it when do this kind of stuffs like the dust removal

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Second :DDDDDD

LinusTechTips Towing/dynasty

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Of course! I'm the manliest man around   :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Saw this on Vessel, one of the best Ltt videos every made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I subscribe 5 times a day, and use an industrial fan for my "see pee you" coolin'. I'm the manliest of 'em all. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

LinusManlyTips - wait, better idea, Linus Manly Nipples 
mGVp05P.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

LinusManlyTips - wait, better idea, Linus Manly Nipples 

mGVp05P.jpg

I thought this was for the butt wipes

we need more manly videos!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Only a true man knows the joy of reading a news paper upsidedown.

I read this entire thread upside-down. I didn't do it for the joy. I did it because it's perceived as manly, and I'm very insecure about how others think of me.

Manly.

You guys should really do a video on setting up corsair link with the h100/80i/gtx coolers, I know software isn't really your normal material, but having just two days ago purchased an h100i for my new CPU, I can say that I know there are a lot of people that may not be quite as adept at problem solving software/hardware as some of us who would love a video on the subject explaining the not so user friendly software and it's quirks, IE;

-It has conflicts with ASUS AI suite if you have it installed that may cause things to misread and malfunction in Corsair link, and the process for disabling the conflicting functions of AI suite if you want to leave it installed

-how to operate the not so user friendly device list (figuring out which fan is which when using all four ports on the splitters)

-the fact that the CPU temp as read by the h100i at the heat sink will almost always be lower than the CPU temp read by the motherboard

-The fact that custom fan curves in corsair link are based on coolant temperature not on CPU temperature.

-and just in general how to associate fans with certain temperature probes in the software.

I love you guys to death, and thought it might be a good idea for an upcoming video since you guys always have good things to say about the corsair coolers, to show people how to set up the relatively confusing software. I know that if such a video existed it would have saved me a couple hours of screwing with the software, and there may be people out there who never would have figured it out.

hahaha, saw this before the dust removal vid, this is great, keep up the great work.

p.s. (the link in the vid to the dust removal one doesn't work in youtube. i had to manually look for it by name)

I read this entire thread upside-down. I didn't do it for the joy. I did it because it's perceived as manly, and I'm very insecure about how others think of me.

Manly.

ha !!

A true Manly Man have spoken !

i cri evrytiem....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Loving this series. Or style... Whatever you'd call it :D

xD i tought that start was for your butt wipe advertising 

CPU:Intel Pentium G3258 OC 4,5 GHZ GPU:Zotac Geforce GTX 960 RAM:PNY 1x8GB HDD/SSD:1 TB Hitachi HDD/64 GB A-Data SSD Phone:Lumia 520 Laptop:Acer Aspire v3-531g/pentium b980 gtx 630m 4gb ram(rip acer aspire v3-531g harddrive failure + melted gpu;( )

CASE:Cheap Noname case PSU:Corsair Builder 430W Monitor:Acer 1920x1080 5ms OS:Windows 1.0

Brilliant Video, I enjoyed the humor and will never fail to amuse me. I though that there would have been some more specific information, but it did the job and is a suitable guide (and dont tease us Linus, I'm sure you know enough about water-cooling to not use the internet, because you are manly enough) anyways, thumbs up for me

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)                                                                                                       

out of the topic question... do you prepare the script first or shoot the video and figure what to say later? :P

Don't Drink & Surf

Worst. Accent. Ever.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs