how many ziftr coins have you got?

You can not use ZRC for the entire purchase until the coin is worth $1 or more. correct? I am all for the coin holding steady but not at 5 cents. I will be happy if it breaks the $1 mark and sticks there.  Again, We will have to just wait until ziftrPAY is in play to see what kind of pricing we can get from the merchants. This will be the determining factor. They have to offer prices equal to Amazon. That is all I am saying. The coin will never go anywhere until we see we can actually get a deal on ziftr. 

No you can use coins to pay for the whole purchase. but only 5% will be worth $1 if their value is under that

Mined 540 coins :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I don't know how peopel are getting so many. 8350 @ 4.8 and a 7770 as netted me 31 in about 2 weeks. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

No you can use coins to pay for the whole purchase. but only 5% will be worth $1 if their value is under that

Oh , good to know but I can not find that posted anywhere. Can you please direct me to where that is stated? Of course since they are only worth about 5 cents each,  I wouldn't be very interested in using anything other than the 5% lol. Now, if the coins go up to over 75 cents or so it may be an option. 

I don't know how peopel are getting so many. 8350 @ 4.8 and a 7770 as netted me 31 in about 2 weeks. 

I haven't seen anyone posting who is mining with a 7770 but I was using a 6850 and i just got about 1 coin a day. I am now using a single R9 290 and can net 20-25 a day mining in the default pool at 100%

I only CPU mined for the first week the miner was available. Of course, first week, the difficulty was really low. I have 26.26 ZRC. 

I just got a new cooler, so I'll probably start mining it again. Haven't been mining for about 6 weeks, though.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

1000 coins!

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Currently at 50 coins been mining for 5 days.

Main miner is my main pc while sleeping or at work avg. 3.8MH/s i7 4790k@4.4GHz and a 980@ 1347MHz  miner set to 80% on cpu due to heat at these settings its hovering at 70C.

alt miner work pc core2 quad 2.3Ghz running at 50% avg 119-220KH/s

alt alt miner Ubuntu server VM running on proxmox set to 4 cores of an 870 i7 stock speeds not using gpu. avg 220-310KH/s

this weekend I'm probably going to pull out my other server 2x dual core xeon or some thing in that idr.

Main rig: i7 4790k, Cooler H55, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Obsidian 250D, ASRock H97M-ITX/ac, G.Skill 8GB, 500GB 840 EVO, 1TB WD Black

Server:  HP DL380 G5 8x 300GB 10k Sata drives, 2x e5460 32GB Ram

NAS: Synology DS213 with 2 2TB WD Red Drives

• 4 weeks later...