Win 10

EMENCII

Hi guys,

if i download windows 10 now, will I be able to play games there? As with the passage from win7 to 8 i guess the programs will be compatible, but I dont know how much i should trust this "pre-release"...

Is it worth trying it?

Thank you,

EMENCII

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Yes, kind of.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If your only reason for upgrading is gaming, then don't, and if it's your main machine, double don't. As someone who used the windows 8 beta on their main machine, it's really not worth it.

Hi guys,

if i download windows 10 now, will I be able to play games there? As with the passage from win7 to 8 i guess the programs will be compatible, but I dont know how much i should trust this "pre-release"...

Is it worth trying it?

Thank you,

EMENCII

The ONLY reason to use windows 10 preview is to really just check out the OS. It won't help in games really. In fact, you could be in a game and then the game just crashes on you.

Only run windows 10 if you have a second machine, can dual boot, or run in a virtual machine to just check out the new features and looks and such.