New Case debate

Feverila
Go to solution Solved by ace101.,

I'm going for 200R thank you very much:) are you sure it will fit everything i have? - and how many/kind of fans should i have in it (2 from stock) sorry for asking so many questions.

Yes it will fit everything. Start from the fans that you have. Once you noticed or learned about CPU and GPU temps you can add some later.  :D

Hi. I'd like to change and upgrade a few things on my PC and one of them is the case.

Keep in mind that i have evo 212 and a procesor that i might overlock and i would like my case to fit them.

I dont actually care how good it looks(does count) i just want it to fit my things and have some kind of cooling. Can you give me some names of "cheap cases"? or what you recomend. Sorry for my bad writing... havent' slept in 18 hours

Cheap as in?

Budget?

Mb size?

GPU length?

Amount of drives?

Specs?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

NZXT source 210, Corsair 300R, NZXT s340, pick your posion m8. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Size, as in ATX Full, ATX Mid, ATX Micro, and Mini ITX?

Budget?

Mb size?

GPU length?

Amount of drives?

Specs?

arround 50$? you can choose less or more idk

z97-a 30.5 x 24.4 (lxl) cm

gpu 260x129x38 mm

1 hard drive if you are talking about that

i5 4690k - 212 evo

500w powersupply

r9 270x msi radeon 

Size, as in ATX Full, ATX Mid, ATX Micro, or Mini ITX?

middle tower i think

Since you don't care about the looks, try to find a case that is available in your place that is mid size. You can fit your 212 evo in any mid size cases. Just make sure that the HD cages are removable so that you can fit your GPU in case of an upgrade.

Since you don't care about the looks, try to find a case that is available in your place that is mid size. You can fit your 212 evo in any mid size cases. Just make sure that the HD cages are removable so that you can fit your GPU in case of an upgrade.

I have a list of of some cases i've been founding over the internet.. can you give me your opinion on which one would you prefer?

NZXT Source 210 
NZXT Source 220
 Corsair Carbide SPEC-01
Corsair Carbide 200R

I have a list of of some cases i've been founding over the internet.. can you give me your opinion on which one would you prefer?

NZXT Source 210 
NZXT Source 220
 Corsair Carbide SPEC-01
Corsair Carbide 200R

NZXT Source 210 - Simple and silent. Not sure about the airflow for I cannot see any front vent holes.
NZXT Source 220 - Better airflow than the 210 but Hello dust from the front pannel.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 - This looks the best for my taste because of the window. But the least fan slots available for cooling.
Corsair Carbide 200R - I'd prefer this one for silence and airflow. This one get's my vote.

NZXT Source 210 
NZXT Source 220
 Corsair Carbide SPEC-01
Corsair Carbide 200R

the 200r is the best i believe, long term. may i suggest the cougar. cites in one sec.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553013 <<<

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553003<<<<

sited used

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/corsair_carbide_spec_01_03_review/7

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6515/corsair-carbide-200r-case-review-how-low-can-you-go/6

NZXT Source 210 - Simple and silent. Not sure about the airflow for I cannot see any front vent holes.
NZXT Source 220 - Better airflow than the 210 but Hello dust from the front pannel.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 - This looks the best for my taste because of the window. But the least fan slots available for cooling.
Corsair Carbide 200R - I'd prefer this one for silence and airflow. This one get's my vote.

I'm going for 200R thank you very much:) are you sure it will fit everything i have? - and how many/kind of fans should i have in it (2 from stock) sorry for asking so many questions.

i would go with be quiet fans or cougar vortex. Two fans should be more than enough, you may not even need them. Also this is the place to ask questions :)

Yes it will fit everything. Start from the fans that you have. Once you noticed or learned about CPU and GPU temps you can add some later.  :D