Best monitor solution under $400

Hello. I wanted to hear some suggestions and opinions on the best monitor solution under $400, although I would not like to spend more than $300. This was my first thought:

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-G257HU-smidpx-25-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B00QS0AKVK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1427928587&sr=8-2&keywords=2560x1440+monitor

I think this is the best budget 1440P monitor. I have read that 1440P is a worthy upgrade and I think I have enough horsepower to run games at this resolution. The other option was a triple monitor setup with two 1600x900 monitors ( one of which I already one ) and one really nice 1080P screen, or something similar. What would deliver the best experience? Is 25" too small for 1440P? What do you think? Please justify your answer because if you just say option one without explaining why it will not help me.

Specs of your rig?

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

Sorry for all the spam, is my internet connection that processes everything 5 min later so I just kept pressing the post button

triple cheap 1080p and have $100 left over

dual cheap 1440p

dual IPS 2080p

single IPS 1440p

single 4k

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Specs of your rig?

R9 290, i3 4150, 8GB RAM and one 1600x900 screen (really bad)

triple cheap 1080p and have $100 left over

dual cheap 1440p

dual IPS 2080p

single IPS 1440p

single 4k

What do you recommend? Also, where can I find 1440P displays for $200 or 4K for $400?

BTW, the monitor solution is intended mainly for gaming and not so much for productivity.

What do you recommend? Also, where can I find 1440P displays for $200 or 4K for $400?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/lg-monitor-22m35d

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/dell-monitor-p2815q

1440p must have increased in price or something

triple/quad 1080 is my recommendation

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/lg-monitor-22m35d

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/dell-monitor-p2815q

1440p must have increased in price or something

triple/quad 1080 is my recommendation

One more question: Do you recommend getting three of the cheapest monitors or one good IPS one for the center and two of the cheapest ones I can find? All of them being the same size of course.

One more question: Do you recommend getting three of the cheapest monitors or one good IPS one for the center and two of the cheapest ones I can find? Al of them being the same size of course.

hmm one ips does sound good

good Idea if you dont care much about that other $100

it's not that bad but the i3 could be a problem :D 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

I did a forum post in which I asked if it would be a problem, and I got told that the load on the CPU will be the same regardless of the resolution. Resolution is pure GPU horsepower.

I did a forum post in which I asked if it would be a problem, and I got told that the load on the CPU will be the same regardless of the resolution. Resolution is pure GPU horsepower.

i'm not talking about resolution i'm talking about FPS say you upgrade to a 1080p in the future..... and run games at high to ultra their might be a slight bottleneck then again maybe not meh.