Uses for idle GPU's?

Kranitz

I have six GPU's in my system (4x580 HC2 & 2x640) and I was wondering if and how I could use them for accelerating encryption, video playback via browser or local files, etc. It feels stupid to have them all just sitting here, especially since the 580's are all water cooled.

Any ideas?

I've already done Boinc and the like, so nothing like that. 

F@H?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

^ Basically this

That's basically the same as boinc. I mean for things like I listed. I only need it's space heater function in the winter.  <_<

That's basically the same as boinc. I mean for things like I listed. I only need it's space heater function in the winter.  <_<

Mine some cryptocurrency?

Mine some cryptocurrency?

From what I've seen that really isn't feasible anymore, at least not without mining machines and then joining a pool, etc.

From what I've seen that really isn't feasible anymore, at least not without mining machines and then joining a pool, etc.

yeah but i'm clueless as what else he could do X)