So here's the thing, I currently have an ASUS VG248QE and I've been itching to get another. I found a guy that'll ship one to me for $220. I started thinking it over, and I can't justify needing 144hz on a monitor that I won't really game on. 

Here's my question, what monitor would you all suggest me to pair with my current one? I would prefer if they at-least looked the same, but that won't necessarily turn me away from certain monitors.

I really only plan on using the second monitor for looking at a second webpage/YouTube videos.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yes, IPS is prefect for the sorts.

How would I go about adding this to my current setup. I have a 980 G1 and the one available HDMI port is already taken by my tv.

Could I just use and DVI to HDMI cable?

How would I go about adding this to my current setup. I have a 980 G1 and the one available HDMI port is already taken by my tv.

Could I just use and DVI to HDMI cable?

Yep, I do that with my 280.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.