Exchange / swap stereo channels on S/PDIF / Toslink by Software

Hi everyone

I just instaled my new Nupro A-200 and they sound great. It is a 2.0 system with ingegrated amplifier and master / slave configuration. Sadly only the left speeker can work as master, but i'd like to use the rigth one. So i have to swap the speekers and compensatie it by exchangeing the audio channel of the source.

I'm using S/PDIF since the speeker has an integrated DSP and I got the best qualitiy by using digital tranmission. But nor the onboard audio chip ALC1150 nor the sound card "Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium" provides an option to swap the channels. Windows 7 is don't have any options ether.

I'm able to change the channels in my music player but i prefer a "global" setting rather than in every single programm.

Does anybody have an idea?

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

It would be a lot easier if you were using RCA to connect them. Then you could just send the left channel to the right, and the right channel to the left.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)