good 750watt red psu

sproutickler

i need a good psu thats red from around 750w to 850w that has tidy cables. is there anything like this?

Except for an old unit from PCP&C that had been discontinued and a few other units that isn't too good, I can't recall any red ones atm.

There's the Antec Edge that has this red noise dampeners.

@blackadder This is the only PSU I can think of that is red but i'm not sure of the quality : http://pcpartpicker.com/part/lepa-power-supply-g800mb

can't say i see to many red psu, im not sure about this lepa, going to check the inter webs for some scope reading now. this is all i found just red led, i haven't looked at the oscilloscope results of this one either. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341041

Edit: i would paint a psu, just don't take it apart and be careful. something like grill paint. 

couldn't find any decent scope reading for these psu, the ocz one i found but different wattage.  :(

can't say i see to many red psu, im not sure about this lepa, going to check the inter webs for some scope reading now. this is all i found just red led, i haven't looked at the oscilloscope results of this one either. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341041

Edit: i would paint a psu, just don't take it apart and be careful. something like grill paint. 

Firepower is a good OEM, I have the OCZ ZT 750W which is manufactured by them.

-Edit- The thing with painting is even if you don't open the PSU you could still end up voiding the warranty so it's a risk.

Firepower is a good OEM, I have the OCZ ZT 750W which is manufactured by them.

they were just bought too. Warrantys all got grandfathered in right?

just like a red fan one or something. i know you can get bad cheap ones but i havent seen any good quality ones

just like a red fan one or something. i know you can get bad cheap ones but i havent seen any good quality ones

well if a red fan led fan will do then the OCZ PSU blackadder suggested would work just fine.

Research things before you post, those PSUs are discontinued.

This guy posts trash all day man

"Rawr XD"