[HELP] Wifi Card Solution

So I started a topic about my Network Layout in here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/321021-network-layout-help/

But Wiring isnt really an option, although i accepted powerlines i am short on funding. With national exams on the horizon, and soon to be 3 months holiday with no money whatsoever = no income.

I've decided to get a Temporary Wireless Network Card, an PCI-E Adapter: TP-Link - TL-WN881ND

I can afford this until i get the Powerline Money, they are expensive here.

Problem is the router is about 30± meters away from my PC, i am currenly using phone tether, in the middle of the night when no one is using the internet at all i get max 500KBps although i have 6Mb UP / 3Mb DOWN and when i used to have wired i get 700KBps top now im getting 30KBps downloading a series episode... It furiates me and i get disconnected alot while playing csgo and bf3 so i cant play any online games. It's all because my cheap motherboard doesnt have one built in... Damn Budgets!

Questions:

1. Will the Network Card improve my speed? To the max. To the point where i reach 700KBps stable, to its full potential. To the last drop of internet Juice
  2. The Model im looking at right now... How many distance it covers?
  3. Is Powerline a reliable internet connection? Its really expensive, is it worth 70 USD with the speed of 300Mbps starter kit(a pair)?

Thanks, Suggestions appreciated.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct