CS:GO: Looking for DMG Or Higher.

Looking for 3 players, DMG or higher to play ESEA with and actually aim to get better at the game as a team. Maybe create a team together. 

None of these "I'm Silver but better than my rank" people. 

I am terrible at making threads. 

EDIT: Must be EU and speak relatively good English. If you're Finnish, please quote Allu on a daily basis. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Hey,

I could give it a shot. Fairly new to CS:GO since I started about a two months ago, but rank is DMG/LE on my two accounts. Will need to take a bit time to learn the nades and stuff, but aim and positioning is still good from 1.6 days.

- i7 4770k. - Sapphire Vapor-X 290X 8GB. -  OEM MB. - Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz 8GB. - Corsair HX850 Modular 80Plus Gold Certified. - OEM WD 1TB. - OEM Case (Acer). - 3x Asus VS247H

Me and my friends are MGE if that interests you. Most days we can get 5 but sometimes people aren't online, so if you want to join us then go ahead. We play with proper strats and talk through everyone's role before the match starts. I'm not DMG so its up to you. Add me if you feel like it. xD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zarrexx/