[RUMOR] Frozencpu may have a replacement

spwath

My source tells me that the previous workers at frozen CPU may be planning to open a ekwb store, to replace frozen CPU.

This is all a rumour, but, we need another seller, so it would be nice to be true.

Discuss.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

"My source tells me"

These April Fool's jokes man. Step up the game.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

But EKWB already has their own store, what's the point?

Idk, just to have another distributer

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My source tells me that the previous workers at frozen CPU may be planning to open a ekwb store, to replace frozen CPU.

This is all a rumour, but, we need another seller, so it would be nice to be true.

Discuss.

Link to sauce (preferably ketchup :D)?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Discuss.

Nothing can replace frozencpu.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

These April Fool's jokes man. Step up the game.

This is not an April fools joke

Sorry, double post. Browser froze.

I can't link a person

This is not something to make a joke about now im mad :(

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

This is not something to make a joke about now im mad :(

It's not a joke!!!!!!

I just choose an unfortunate time to post!!

It's not a joke!!!!!!

The fact that you're getting your information from "your source" doesn't help make this post credible.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

It would be nice if this was not a April Fools joke..

It isn't!!

But still is just a rumor

It's not a joke!!!!!!

I don't even know who Frozencpu is.

Steve

The fact that you're getting your information from "your source" doesn't help make this post credible.

OK,I live near frozen CPU, and a guy who knew some employees told me this

It's not a joke!!!!!!

Damn straight you did. Maybe come back on April 2nd and post it then. :D LOL

Idk, just to have another distributer

It still would make absolutely no sense. Getting it from a distributor rather than directly from EKWB will probably mean you have to pay a premium, so why wouldn't you just buy it from EKWB? It's a terrible business model at best.

They are based out of New York State..

Your point?

OK,I live near frozen CPU, and a guy who knew some employees told me this

Alright, make sense. You've got me interested now.

Alright, make sense. You've got me interested now.

They just want to do it tho, not sure if they will, or what exactly.

At least they want to do something