Best mechanical keyboard?

GoodN1ght

What would be the best no expenses spared mechanical keyboard out there? There's a metric ton of them and I can't quite figure out what to pick to upgrade. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

This is very subjective after a point. Would you like a list of great keyboards

gon keyboards, happy hacking, realforce, filco, custom made, vortex

This is very subjective after a point. Would you like a list of great keyboards

Well I didn't want to ask for too much. But yeah lol! 

No expense spared

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

Well I didn't want to ask for too much. But yeah lol!

No expense spared

besides the one is never heard of listed above. Ducky is good as is k70, did you want leds and whatnot?

besides the one is never heard of listed above. Ducky is good as is k70, did you want leds and whatnot?

Yeah led's are pretty nice to have but not nec. if it sacks performance. 

Yeah led's are pretty nice to have but not nec. if it sacks performance.

because of how crap the software of corsair is dont get their rgb at the moment. This limits the rbg options.

if moneys not a problem get something from gon keyboards

Not gonna lie searching their sites they dont look very well.

Not gonna lie searching their sites they dont look very well.

do you mean not made well? if so a quick look at what they're made from will tell you otherwise and if that isn't enough there's countless reviews backing it up

do you mean not made well? if so a quick look at what they're made from will tell you otherwise and if that isn't enough there's countless reviews backing it up

Oh no no no. I meant aesthetically looking very basic. (yeah im kinda superficial) 

How are WASD' boards? 

Oh no no no. I meant aesthetically looking very basic. (yeah im kinda superficial) 

ah ok, well thats one of their selling points for most people

wasd keyboards are good btw

ah ok, well thats one of their selling points for most people

wasd keyboards are good btw

Compared to those, are the k70 and m800 decent or it's just a waste of $$$? 

Well I think i'm gonna go for a full print WASD. 

If don't want to spend a world on a keyboard this could be interesting too.

Available with reds, blues and browns.

nah Imma go all out with ASWD (175$). I woul dlike to have the rolley thing for K70, but having the option to print out your own image on the keys is sooo nice. 

Compared to those, are the k70 and m800 decent or it's just a waste of $$$? 

k70 is average, m800 is awful

k70 is average, m800 is awful

Thanks for the info. Yeah I wanted the wheel thingy on the K70, but not worth vs full custom. 

Thanks for the info. Yeah I wanted the wheel thingy on the K70, but not worth vs full custom. 

Just for the record, what key switch do you want? WASD will have it no doubt whatever it may be in Cherry MX, but I think you should figure out that part before buying a keyboard. You can check the link in my sig for all the info in the world about that :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Just for the record, what key switch do you want? WASD will have it no doubt whatever it may be in Cherry MX, but I think you should figure out that part before buying a keyboard. You can check the link in my sig for all the info in the world about that :)

I don't think it's done by cherry mx. It's just a wheel at the top right of the K70 that you can spin to adjust sound. Btw I may have a question for you; are sound dampeners worth it  ? Do they affect the ''smoothness'' or whatever? I'm mainly switching to mechanical because I'm having pain issues from my rubber dome one and I heard the blues were the best for that but they're also very noisy and I don't know if ill like that in the long term. 

(I mean if theyre nice ill probably just ask them to give them seperately) 

I don't think it's done by cherry mx. It's just a wheel at the top right of the K70 that you can spin to adjust sound. Btw I may have a question for you; are sound dampeners worth it  ? Do they affect the ''smoothness'' or whatever? I'm mainly switching to mechanical because I'm having pain issues from my rubber dome one and I heard the blues were the best for that but they're also very noisy and I don't know if ill like that in the long term. 

(I mean if theyre nice ill probably just ask them to give them seperately) 

the o-rings help with the key bottoming out noise, when the  keys return to the top position they can make a noise too.

if your hands hurt i recommend going to to doctor and they can help more with that. also there are some keyboards made to help with pain as well i believe.