Headphones for XXXL head?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a new pair of headphones for gaming and I know there have been topics like this before.

But I have a head size of 8 (65cm/XXXL) which is often larger than what most people refer to as large heads so I need to be sure that the headset fits comfy on my head.

My current headset is an old logitech G430 I got from my brother. And it does fit on  my head but it just give me a headache.

I use it mostly for gaming so I would need it to wear for a long amount of times sometimes, so I really can't have it giving me a headache after a short time in use.

It doesn't need to have a microphone,

and if possible I would like it to be over-ear fit.

If you guys know a good pair of headphones, please let me know.

Big thanks in advance!

I've heard the Philips Fidelio X2 has support for really large heads

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Hd600 and Hd650 are crazy large. I max out almost everything but i could only go a bit more than halfway with Hd600

You might want to consider some IEM's, as they don't have size constrictions. Something that has custom ear canals would be so comfy that you wouldn't be able to feel it, even when you wear them for several hours. Just something to consider.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Hd600 and Hd650 are crazy large. I max out almost everything but i could only go a bit more than halfway with Hd600

They felt small to me...

Modded fostex t50rp fit the best on me but you need the hd600/hd650 headband cushion. Phillips Shp9500 is also good once you mod the headband pad.