Need a new mouse - Getting tendinitis

Enu

Hello, I currently use the cobra e blue mouse, i need a new mouse and will buy pretty much anything that is good for gaming and comfy, I play a lot of league of legends so what ever you think will be good for that. I was thinking about going with the Logitech G502 sorry for poor englando :)

Hello, I currently use the cobra e blue mouse, i need a new mouse and will buy pretty much anything that is good for gaming and comfy, I play a lot of league of legends so what ever you think will be good for that. I was thinking about going with the Logitech G502 sorry for poor englando :)

Roccat Kone XTD or Kone XTD Optical.

Mionix Naos 7000

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

...if you're getting tendinitis maybe it's time to take a break from gaming.

Hate to say it but he's right, a new mouse might help quite a bit, but it's not gonna solve your tendinitis.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Well, if you're getting tendinitis then take a little break man! You might also want to get a mousemat with a gel wrist rest like this one. http://www.amazon.com/Innovera-Mouse-Wrist-Gray-50449/dp/B002XJN0KI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1427844125&sr=8-9&keywords=mousepad

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||