Thinking of buying a Deathadder Chroma, any opinions?

I currently have the Corsair M40, but I don't really like the shape of it.

PS: I don't care about RGB

And I'm really worried about the Deathadder's build quality.

I would stay away from Razer. They used to be a good company, but now. Ehhh.

If you NEED RGB, maybe try a Corsair Sabre RGB? Also, if you're thinking of upgrading, would you consider selling your M40? I'm interested. Haha

I hear that it's amazing but doesn't last long. I think that any steel series mouse would be better suited. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I would stay away from Razer. They used to be a good company, but now. Ehhh.

If you NEED RGB, maybe try a Corsair Sabre RGB? Also, if you're thinking of upgrading, would you consider selling your M40? I'm interested. Haha

Didn't think of the Corsair Sabre RGB. I hear that's AMAZING in everyway besides that ugly Corsair Gaming Logo  <_<

Logitech G502 ? :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Logitech G502 ? :)

I heard that the feet of that mouse break very quickly.

Bought it in November during black Friday, mouse works and looks like new today :)

I use it daily for many hours on my Razer goliathus mouse pad.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Zowie EC1-A, ROG Gladius, or G502.  All excellent sensors and shapes(g502 wins in the sensor department as well as buttons).  ROG and Zowie are lighter than the 502.  Those're the three really good ones.  I personally would also advise against going with Razer, because it's hit or miss, where-as Zowie, Logitech and Asus' ROG peripherals are more of 9/10.  If you can handle a heavier mouse--502.  If you want lighter, and not many buttons but customizable DPI; Gladius.  If you want no drivers, decent DPI increments, and a good sensor / shape and weight - Zowie.  :D

Don't leave out roccat. Just to make things harder. I i didn't pick up the roccat the 502 was a close second.

Same here, general opinions?

CPU: Intel i7-4770K Overclocked to 4.5GHZ GPU: Asus GTX 970 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte D3H-Z97 RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 700D Storage: 2 X SanDisk 240GB SSDs in RAID 0, 128GB Crucial SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD External HDD OS: Windows 10 Professional

Same here, general opinions?

on the deathadder the right/left mouse buttons were very easy to click almost to to easy. I didn't didnt mind the scroll wheel much. It was light and didn't feel to bad. Still didn't pick one up. I liked other mice for the same price or cheaper.

Don't leave out roccat. Just to make things harder. I i didn't pick up the roccat the 502 was a close second.

Do they sell to US?

SteelSeries rival. You won't regret it

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Unless you were using it on a hard pad, I don't see why it'd be an issue.

Even if they were to break, Logitech sells replacement sets for $3.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I currently have the Corsair M40, but I don't really like the shape of it.

PS: I don't care about RGB

Don't listen to people suggesting the G502 if you want a Deathadder-like shape. They feel absolutely nothing alike. 

I would suggest the Zowie EC1-A or EC2-A, though they have similar hardware to an older Deathadder so I would suggest an extended warranty if it does bother you. They have a 2-year warranty in case you were wondering.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Do you want a Laser or an Optical mouse?  This is important.  

Mionix sells good "Deathadder-like" mice, if you don't like the Razer logo/want Synapse installed (understandable).  Zowie-FK series I heard is pretty good.  I don't understand why people are recommending the Gladius when that thing feels cheaper than a Deathadder and costs 1.5x the price.  From what I read of Steelseries mice, they used to have hardware acceleration issues, but don't quote me on that, I haven't used one.

Or alternatively a Deathadder Chroma if you can get past Synapse being shit.  It's what i use.

Do you want a Laser or an Optical mouse?  This is important.  

Mionix sells good "Deathadder-like" mice, if you don't like the Razer logo/want Synapse installed (understandable).  Zowie-FK series I heard is pretty good.  I don't understand why people are recommending the Gladius when that thing feels cheaper than a Deathadder and costs 1.5x the price.  From what I read of Steelseries mice, they used to have hardware acceleration issues, but don't quote me on that, I haven't used one.

Or alternatively a Deathadder Chroma if you can get past Synapse being shit.  It's what i use.

Optical of course. And the Zowie mice look... cheap.

Optical of course. And the Zowie mice look... cheap.

That's funny, usually people say that about Razer and not Zowie.  

What about the G402?

What about the G402?

Really good mouse, but it's smaller than the deathadder and heavier than it.  The 502 has a removable weights system, but even with that it's still slightly heavy.  It also doesn't have a similar contour or outline compared to it, and has more buttons.  I would see if you could go to an electronics store and see if they have one or a set of mice on display to feel out.  I don't know the name of the electronics stores in the Netherlands, so I have no idea how to check.