CM Storm Mechanical Keyboard Partially Broken

I recently purchased a key puller since I lost the one that came with my keyboard, and my brother was helping me clean underneath the spacebar.  After attempting to put it back on, one of the small plastic tabs would not realign properly.  Now the bar sticks on occasion.

Anyone ever have a keyboard repaired?  Does Cooler Master have some sort of accidental damage policy, or am I going to have to buy a whole new keyboard?

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Maybe you just put it back on incorrectly. If I were you I'd try taking it off and examining it closely, then putting it back on again. Searching up pictures and videos online might also help.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I recently purchased a key puller since I lost the one that came with my keyboard, and my brother was helping me clean underneath the spacebar.  After attempting to put it back on, one of the small plastic tabs would not realign properly.  Now the bar sticks on occasion.

Anyone ever have a keyboard repaired?  Does Cooler Master have some sort of accidental damage policy, or am I going to have to buy a whole new keyboard?

This should be a DIY project honestly. Grab a few tools and get to work :P

In all seriousness, I've never built a keyboard before and am not totally sure that this is easily repairable. Ask @TheProfosist and @Charger

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hopefully it's as easy as you guys make it sound.  I'd hate to have to buy another one.  :(

That is most likely problem which happened while putting the spacebar back on, it has happened to me too, you just need to play with the plastic tab little bit, it'll jump back on occasionally 

• AMD Phenom II X4 970 clocked @3,95GHz

• MSI R9 280 3G TF @ 1350MHz Core, 1700MHz memory

12GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz & 1.50V, 9,9,9,24 (2x2GB kit aData + 1x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury)

After removing the ALT keys, taking the spacebar back off, and helping me adjust it, my dad was able to fix the problem.  We followed a guide on iFixit.  When I showed my brother the guide, he tried to do it without removing the other keys.  I told him to follow the instructions, but he refused.  It's amazing what happens when you actually follow the directions.  :)