Help Picking a new Router?

2G_Tony

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in choosing a new router. I'd like something around 150 Mbps-300 Mbps (the highest speeds I could see getting would be 100 Mbps). I'd like for it to be dual-channel, just in case I feel like upgrading my wireless card to a 5 GHz wireless adapter later on, and a USB port wouldn't hurt. People rarely LAN, including myself, so I'd imagine 2-4 LAN ports would be plenty. My budget is around $30-$50, but I would only want to pay $50 if it meets every requirement and is slightly future-proof. 

I've been looking at a few options on Amazon, and found these to be the highest rated ones that fit my budget: 

TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300: A great option for the price, although it doesn't have a dual-band frequency.  TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600: A Dual Band Router, great option, would prevent me from buying a router in the next two years or so (the media server is also a bonus)
  So what do you guys think? Should I go with something cheaper that and worrying about upgrading later, or just put a little more towards the router and keep it for a couple of years? I'm open to any suggestions. As always, thank you for your help. :D

PC: Ryzen 2600X, EVGA 1080 DT, Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 WiFi, Corsair 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold, Phanteks  Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Peripherals: Logitech G502 HERO, Cooler Master ML510, Corsair K68 Cherry MX Red, Dell S2417DG YNY1D 24" 165HZ G-Sync 1440p, Acer XF251Q, 

Audio: AKG K7XX, JBL SLR308 MKI, Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen), Sony MDR-7506, Shure SE-215, Audio-Technica AT2020
Server: Dell Poweredge T420 running ESXi, Hosting Plex and Automation services and misc. game servers; 2x Xeon E5-2400, 32GB ECC Memory, ~40TB Storage (Mix of SSDs and HDDs)
Network: Asus RT-AC3100 (Current), Supermicro running pfsense, 10/100/1000/10000 Netgear Switch