Need help picking the right card

Hey everybody. I've recently had the opportunity to invest in a GTX 980, but I wont to make sure I'm not making any mistakes. That being said, I am having trouble deciding if I should go with the regular GTX 980, the superclocked version, and if I should go with the ACX 2.0?

What I mean is what's the difference with the cards? What are their lifespans and what kind of performance can I get out of them?

Here's there specifics

GTX 980 - http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX53843

GTX 980 SuperClocked - http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX53846

GTX 980 SuperClocked ACX 2.0 - http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX54368

Thanks everyone

Usually different clock speed and cooling, I'd choose the ACX 2.0 if I were you.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Hey everybody. I've recently had the opportunity to invest in a GTX 980, but I wont to make sure I'm not making any mistakes. That being said, I am having trouble deciding if I should go with the regular GTX 980, the superclocked version, and if I should go with the ACX 2.0?

If your case has decent airflow, get the ACX 2.0. Cheapest and best performing.

"Rawr XD"

Super clocked ACX 2.0

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

acx 2,0 superclocked its what i have :) cant wait to get my system done.

askdjfasdf

I'd wait for the new ATi cards coming out soon.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Thanks everyone! :) Ill go for the ACX then!