For push and pull, af or sp?

I am thinking about buying a h100i gtx, wondering if i go push and pull, should i use sp for both sides or what? It will be on the front panel and it will be the only intake.

Also, if I run the stock fans (SP120L) at the same rpm as normal SP120, do they make the same level of noise?

SP For all sides yes.

And the retail SP's haven't got the rubber dampers so they will make a tiny amount less noise.

All said though, Corsair SP's are pretty crappy fans.

SP For all sides yes.

And the retail SP's haven't got the rubber dampers so they will make a tiny amount less noise.

All said though, Corsair SP's are pretty crappy fans.

what would you recommend

stock ones have rubber damper and make more noise??

what would you recommend

If you care about quality, life-span, and performance, Noctua, every time. Otherwise just get the cheapest SP fans you can find.

If you care about quality, life-span, and performance, Noctua, every time. Otherwise just get the cheapest SP fans you can find.

i know noctua fans are best, but they look really terrible, really really terrible

The new EK Vardar fans are very nice. Besides that you could opt for Noiseblocker Eloops or Silverstone AP123. Corsair fans aren't that bad, noctua fans have a lot of hype built up around them.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I would just get a pair of static pressure fans and just put them in pull, the performance gains of having radiator optimise fans in push/pull is minimal. Plus the extra noise would drive me insane :3

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

Noctua are good at its built quality, warranty, PWM bearing,
For use of radiator performance/noise...GT, e-Loop, or the recently released EK vardar seems to be much better over 1500rpm.

I honestly don't know the FPI of the radiator, on a thin rad like this 25mm, I assume it isn't low fpi like below 10?! 
but, if it is low fpi, I think you could use whatever fans as long as the airflow in your case is managed.

i know noctua fans are best, but they look really terrible, really really terrible

So make a project out of it, paint them. Otherwise just buy the iPPC models, which are easily all black if you take the rubber dampeners off. What do you care about more, performance or looks?

So make a project out of it, paint them. Otherwise just buy the iPPC models, which are easily all black if you take the rubber dampeners off. What do you care about more, performance or looks?

Noctua actually don't suggest painting them cus even the thinist layer of paint can throw the blades off balance.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

This should help you :

that's what I thought would be best in theory:

sp to push & af to pull