NSA attack: one dead, two injured.

Lord Sparklebottom

With all the spying the NSA does, I would have guessed they knew this was coming xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

HAH.

They deserve it. Them and congress deserve to get kicked out on their asses.

I'm with you on most things... But remember that these are just people doing their jobs, probably too afraid to speak out after Snowden was labelled a terrorist.

HAH.

Extremism like that is no way to make a point.

So they Data mine the entire fracking internet, violating the freedom and rights of people all over the world. And yet they didn't see that coming. Of the irony! Now can we please stop with the defective notion, that communist/stasi like surveillance, actually works, and protects the people? I don't even feel sad for the people who died.

You realize the person that died was one of the assailants, right? Nobody from the NSA died.

waste of life, kinda do wish that nsa didn't spy so much on the citizens, but this fucked up. it is disgusting the number of people who condone these acts.

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Damn, I wonder what was going on.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I'm with you on most things... But remember that these are just people doing their jobs, probably too afraid to speak out after Snowden was labelled a terrorist.

Extremism like that is no way to make a point.

You realize the person that died was one of the assailants, right? Nobody from the NSA died.

This person deserved to die? 

Do you ever think about what you're typing, or do you just spit nonsense out and hope to garner a few likes along the way? 

You mean the idiot who attacked the NSA? Pretty sure they deserved whatever they got, if they thought attacking one of the most heavily secured buildings in the country was a good idea.

I do blame the NSA for what they do, and every person that works there. They know what's going on, more so than we do, and they know that if a large number of them came forward, publicly, that the government couldn't touch them for fear of a MASSIVE amount of negative reaction from the population. They have EVERY opportunity and obligation (morally) to come forward. Once you go public, anything happens to you, and the population will know the truth, that you were silenced. Especially after Snowden.

I don't advocate violence against the government, that would only be justifiable if they began taking violent actions against anyone who spoke out against the government (think Stalinist style actions), but I do think every single member of congress deserves to be forced out of office and jailed, if not deported along with their families and associates.

At this point, anyone who claims congress isn't corrupt, or that the government has our best interests in mind, has their head in the fucking sand.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's just people in general. Sometimes people lose their marbles and do stupid shit like try to shoot up the NSA headquarters.

It works out totally fine as the information goes through the government directly and gets brought before court if needed.

The only reason why people like Snowden are in legal problems is because they told the public about it instead of going the official ways.

And being an experienced programmer that is good enough to work at NSA is a guaranteed job.

Snowden tried to go through the official channels first.  The NSA even acknowledged that when asked about it. 

Regular whistleblowing is all fine and protected if you're revealing actions of a rogue agency doing something wrong without the chain of command knowing. 

However if everyone higher up in the hierarchy (right up to the president) is involved in the illegal actions, there's no official way so you have to go public.

Snowden tried to go through the official channels first.  The NSA even acknowledged that when asked about it. 

Regular whistleblowing is all fine and protected if you're revealing actions of a rogue agency doing something wrong without the chain of command knowing. 

However if everyone higher up in the hierarchy (right up to the president) is involved in the illegal actions, there's no official way so you have to go public.

There shouldn't need to be an "official channel". It needs to be public only, that's the only way for whistleblowers to be truly safe, no way the government touches someone when their name has become a household name.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nsa must be so pissed,whoever did it is technically rekt.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Oh boy, time for edgemasters to come out and be glad someone died CUZ THEY WERE PART OF THE SYSTEM!

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to disagree with an organization and be happy someone died?  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.  The fact you believe that makes you a psychopath.

HAH.

"I disagree with them, and how they operate. They deserve to die."

Isn't that the general mentality of terrorists? The same ones that kill innocent people? I'm not going to make connections here, but...

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I may not like the NSA, but I definitely feel sorry for them. Especially if it was just some random grunts that got injured/killed. Really, no matter how scumbaggy someone may be, you shouldn't wish death upon them.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Not sure if the guys would infiltrate and try to blow their databases and servers id say nice try but this seems pointless what did they try to do?

You've been dreaming of a person getting killed and other two injured?

Isn't the guy dead the one that was in the car?

Isn't the guy dead the one that was in the car?

I don't know... TL;DR

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

You mean the idiot who attacked the NSA? Pretty sure they deserved whatever they got, if they thought attacking one of the most heavily secured buildings in the country was a good idea.

I do blame the NSA for what they do, and every person that works there. They know what's going on, more so than we do, and they know that if a large number of them came forward, publicly, that the government couldn't touch them for fear of a MASSIVE amount of negative reaction from the population. They have EVERY opportunity and obligation (morally) to come forward. Once you go public, anything happens to you, and the population will know the truth, that you were silenced. Especially after Snowden.

I don't advocate violence against the government, that would only be justifiable if they began taking violent actions against anyone who spoke out against the government (think Stalinist style actions), but I do think every single member of congress deserves to be forced out of office and jailed, if not deported along with their families and associates.

At this point, anyone who claims congress isn't corrupt, or that the government has our best interests in mind, has their head in the fucking sand.

You realize that anyone who follows Snowden's lead will be labeled a traitor and be imprisoned for treason, right?

We already have the highest incarceration rate of any country on earth, I think the government can easily imprison a few thousand whistleblowers.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650