NSA attack: one dead, two injured.

Lord Sparklebottom

I know that not everybody loves the NSA, but this is pretty extreme.

So this morning, an unidentified car tried to ram trough the gates to NSA's Headquarters in Fort Meade. The person thankfully didn't manage to do so.

There was also shots fired with resulted with one person is dead, and two others airlifted to a Baltimore trauma center with serious injuries.

8fHAt70.jpg

CNN is reporting that two assailants were involved in the attack — one killed, the other wounded — citing a federal law enforcement official who had been briefed on the matter.

There was constant aerial footage of the scene which show two damaged vehicles: a white NSA police car and a black SUV, which still is unidentified.

The reasoning for the attack is still unclear, but the FBI says that it wasn't related to terrorism.

The FBI took a suspect into custody earlier this month for firing bullets at Fort Meade from a distance, although no one was injured in the attack. 

Sources:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/30/8312327/attacker-nsa-headquarters-fort-meade

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/30/us/fort-meade-nsa-incident/index.html

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

yeah read about it earlier, don't know what to think of it :/

Details separate people.

Its a shame. hopefully its not over policies. I dont care if it was the man who did the actual programming of things that stole my data got shot, its not fair. hes just doing his job. no one that is doing a legitment job on US soil should ever be shot for doing it. Stuff like this sucks.

and its a shame to, because then they have a excuse for even more security, and more spying

With what the nsa has been doing recently,I'm surprised we haven't seen more people "expressing their dissatisfaction" with the nsa lol.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

they should really build a checkpoint before entering the parking lot to prevent things like this, guess they are gonna have to do that now

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

That's fucked up man

i agree, i just cringed when i saw that comment

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

This is really unfortunate

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

No the NSA to be attacked

you do know that for them to be attacked it means gunshots, death, and more death

or do you mean a cyberattack?

anyways still fucked up

as long as it won't the person being told what to do....

only the asshole in charge

you do know that for them to be attacked it means gunshots, death, and more death

or do you mean a cyberattack?

anyways still fucked up

I'm scared NSA is reading this 0-0

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

still fucked up; people behind these policies wouldn't have been hurt/swayed anyway.  Political movement is the only thing that can fix the situation. 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Also, this will probably give the nsa more of a reason to spy on us citizens.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

They are watching you now.

Don't look out now but there are a couple of Black Tahoe outside your house. 

Looks like a red dot is shining on your window too. 

RIP

as long as it won't the person being told what to do....

only the asshole in charge

right? well, it climbs a huge ladder. the people at the very top are to blame, anyone below them is just doing there job. 

if I had a family, I wouldnt risk them being on the streets because I went against NSA policy and got fired. 

and oh hey metro Detroit! 

While this is totally messed up I'm not really surprised.

What reaction do they expect when they spy on the entire world?

RTX2070OC 

It all well and good when people hate on the NSA through rhetoric, but when real people start to get hurt, is when things have started to go too far.

right? well, it climbs a huge ladder. the people at the very top are to blame, anyone below them is just doing there job. 

if I had a family, I wouldnt risk them being on the streets because I went against NSA policy and got fired. 

and oh hey metro Detroit! 

we can't afford street cameras here xD;) jk, im in the metro so thier everywhere lol

Interesting story, I love the OP's profile pic! Frank Underwood!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

So they Data mine the entire fracking internet, violating the freedom and rights of people all over the world. And yet they didn't see that coming. Of the irony! Now can we please stop with the defective notion, that communist/stasi like surveillance, actually works, and protects the people? I don't even feel sad for the people who died.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Damn they took them to Baltimore? That's close.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Its a shame. hopefully its not over policies. I dont care if it was the man who did the actual programming of things that stole my data got shot, its not fair. hes just doing his job. no one that is doing a legitment job on US soil should ever be shot for doing it. Stuff like this sucks.

and its a shame to, because then they have a excuse for even more security, and more spying

The "just following orders" defense doesnt hold water in military courts, and shouldn't hold water in civilian courts either. Just my $0.02.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yeah! Let's convince them the constant monitoring and data harvesting is actually necessary!

Oh wait...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

we can't afford street cameras here xD;) jk, im in the metro so thier everywhere lol

I grew up in dearborn, now live 45 minutes away. it feels like the sticks lol. 

no street cameras here. Detroit is really wierd about it, right in the suburbs its sketchy as hell, no lights, yet in downtown its really nice and you always have 4+ security cameras watching you. 

how much do you want to bet if they turn out to be Muslim this will be considered a act of terrorism?