Topsync 1440p monitor: does anyone use/own one of these?

Adreyu

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Used-Refurbished-TOPSYNC-LUXURY-2700QWB-LED-2560x1440-QHD-PC-Monitor-From-U-S-/111435344051?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f21068b3

Just wondering, because at that price i will totally make the move up to 1440p. does anybody have one of these and can give me an idea of the quality?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Used-Refurbished-TOPSYNC-LUXURY-2700QWB-LED-2560x1440-QHD-PC-Monitor-From-U-S-/111435344051?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f21068b3

Just wondering, because at that price i will totally make the move up to 1440p. does anybody have one of these and can give me an idea of the quality?

honestly for me i would get a better quality monitor im not familiar with topsync but the giant ass bezels just scream get away to me.

askdjfasdf

actually the bezels dont look too huge.....hmmmm id say possibly give it a shot at that price.

askdjfasdf

actually the bezels dont look too huge.....hmmmm id say possibly give it a shot at that price.

well if im not running 3 screens it shouldnt be a huge issue

well if im not running 3 screens it shouldnt be a huge issue

no it shouldnt but just look around on the internet for more info on that brand.

askdjfasdf

no it shouldnt but just look around on the internet for more info on that brand.

thanks, will do