Star Wars Battlefront: Official Infographic confirmations on Episode

TwistedDictator
Disney have revealed an infographic detailing exactly where Star Wars Battlefront is in the Star Wars Episode it related too. It fits into the official Star Wars canon, among the movies and television shows.

star-wars-canon-timeline.jpg

Source

OMG I CANT wait! Hopefully EA doesnt mess things up!

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

I never liked Star Wars but I know @LinusTech does.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

But I wanted to be Jar Jar Binks /s 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Cool...

Never watched Star Wars but I'm so damn excited for the game.

I love you EA...   :wub:

Its never too late. You can watch the 1st and 2nd episode :) It is pretty good.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

I think it's really lame that they're not going to set it with episode 7 content...

This also implies that the game won't have clone wars era content either, which was present in the original two games.

Well, that just lowered my expectations from "Maybe it will be fun." to "It's probably going to suck."

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

so there's going to be missions and maps based on the environments of everything that is canon including ep 7, sweet

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

...so it's between "A new hope" and "The empire strikes back"?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I will already say it but EA will f*ck it up. They will force DICE to push this game out and it will be BF4 with a Star Wars skin. The first week everyone will be like oh look how cool all this is and then they will notice they have been played along. I will be pleasantly surprised if this doesn't happen.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Cool...

i second this.. just watched all 6 last week and they were phenomenal.. officially jacked for battlefront 

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

i second this.. just watched all 6 last week and they were phenomenal.. officially jacked for battlefront 

Thing is....

I don't like watching movies... They're too long... Derp...

I don't like Star Wars, but Star Wars games are alright.

I sincerely hope EA doesn't mess this up. 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I'm game for any Star Wars game, I really am. I'll play this but I was really hoping it was set after the movies. I know we have The Force Awakens for that but the game could have handled it too.

@FrankGrimes

Ahaha, glad you liked them! Which were your favorites?

Cool...

Oh my God...WATCH THE MOVIES! I promise you won't be disappointed. Don't let the stupid hipsters with nostalgia glasses on tell you the prequels are terrible. They may not be as good as the first three but they are great movies. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Star Wars !!!!!! and Avengers 2, and Jurassic World , and GTA 5 and AC Victory ofcourse 

star-wars-the-force-awakens-memes-06-dex

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Holy shit times have changed, feels like just yesterday people we wanting to burn ea at the stake for mass effect 3s ending and sim city.

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

Holy shit times have changed, feels like just yesterday people we wanting to burn ea at the stake for mass effect 3s ending and sim city.

it was yesterday

Some people never hated it. It is just the hate out shined the love.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Are they really just calling it Battlefront?  Because, you know, we already have that one.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

Thing is....

I don't like watching movies... They're too long... Derp...

Knowing how much battlefield you play I'm sure you can fit some star wars in. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

What kind of blasphemous drivel is this? Those movies are absolute travesties.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs