Halo Online Leaked Build Footage

So as you guys may have heard on the interwebs, a build of build of the Russian "Halo Online" has been leaked. So i took the liberty of trying it out, and I have to say, from a gameplay perspective, and the build I played in the videos below. It's basically Halo 3 with Halo 4 skins. I think this shows that is is very capable for 343 to release Halo titles on the PC. Maybe it's a step into the PC marketplace with Halo? Maybe they are not going to develop another console generation (maybe due to the huge losses at the launch of each console generation). You don't let your flagship title go to another platform for no reason. I am not excited for the FTP side of this Halo Online, I wish they would give us a real Halo title. Also, please excuse the awkward transitions between the maps, I had to use some third party software to force load the maps. So what do you guys think?

Please note, there is no multiplayer, the game treats the maps like I am loading a singleplayer level. The footage is of me testing the maps, weapons, and vehicles. No multiplayer, sorry.

Here are Google doc links so you can view the footage.

*EDIT* (Fixed the double video post... There are now two separate videos)

1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1DcKkJX9kvwdnpTNmNmMlRjeFE/view?usp=sharing

2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1DcKkJX9kvwRkY0ZlpSbG8wV3c/view?usp=sharing

If you would like to test it for yourself, here is a link to get you started.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=47969

Play time is Ogre.

No PC version. No bueno.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

What PC specific features does it have? i.e does it have an FOV slider, resolution + quality options + key rebinding ? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

What PC specific features does it have? i.e does it have an FOV slider, resolution + quality options + key rebinding ? 

The usual settings, it does have a fov slider that goes out to 90 degrees, resolution settings, low- high settings, key rebinding. There is no setting for AA, just a button. Though if you wanted the game to look better, you could probably do so in Nvidia control panel or whatever AMD has. Should of went through the settings... sorry.

Play time is Ogre.

Hex editing is already working. Yes, thats a Warthog with a Scorpion turret. Why not? 

ncWuzlw.jpg

Oh and heres something for you all 

c836a8262e3bcaa8a7ba052b97ea10e8.gif

Hex editing is already working. Yes, thats a Warthog with a Scorpion turret. Why not? 

Had to be a matter of time...Also, how did you get the UI to work? And can you actually get a local match, or maybe something over hamachi possibly?

Play time is Ogre.

ncWuzlw.jpg

I just thought of something quite ambitious.

Since Halo Online runs on Halo 3's engine, and when you force load the maps, the game treats it like singleplayer. I found all of Halo 3's files for singleplayer, i was wondering if it might be possible to put the singleplayer maps files into Halo Online, and try to forceload it and run the singleplayer campaign, or any other multiplayer map. I feel like I might be onto something here. If I can't do it, I know someone that has extensive modding experience with Halo 3.

Here are all of Halo 3's maps files.

http://haloce3.com/xmf/

*UPDATE*

Just messaged one of the Lords of Halo 3 modding (Lord Zedd to be exact), and he replied quite quickly, and he said this.

"Yeah there's been a lot of research and the engine more resembles ODST with bits of later games pasted in. You probably won't see any conversions happening with this due to major differences with the .maps."

Kinda upset by this, but I can always dream. I did take the liberty of replacing all of the new intros and replaced them with the old Halo 3 ones, probably the closest I'll ever get to getting Halo 3 on PC...

Edited by Pulledtrigger

Play time is Ogre.

This game is F2P which is fine...But I'm seeing a tab there that says advanced research, I can only imagine that's where all the P2W stuff will be stored. 

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

No PC version. No bueno.

PC version is in production.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

PC version is in production.

Ohoh noice

Ohoh noice

U must be new or u just don't visit tech news and watch wan show because it was a popular topic last week :)

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

u don't watch wan show because it was a popular topic last week :)

Unfortunately I dont. Kill me pls. :(

Unfortunately I dont. Kill me pls. :(

Why don't u ? Was it because Linus wasn't on ?

I did like Luke's mom as a person, but as Wan show host I didn't find it as good as when Linus is on there.

Why don't u ? Was it because Linus wasn't on ?

I did like Luke's mom as a person, but as Wan show host I didn't find it as good as when Linus is on there.

It starts at almost 1AM here... I need to sleep :lol:

It starts at almost 1AM here... I need to sleep :lol:

U don't have YouTube or u are too busy during the weekend ?

Wan show is worth watching at any time not just Live. Do u get up at 8am on Saturday ????

I'm very curious as your argument is not valid to be honest...I'm not being rude :)

U don't have YouTube or u are too busy during the weekend ?

Wan show is worth watching at any time not just Live. Do u get up at 8am on Saturday ????

I'm very curious as your argument is not valid to be honest...I'm not being rude :)

1. Busy during the weekend.

2. I know, I need to get up at 9:30AM. Musician's life  <_<

3. No worries bro :D