Input and advise on CPU/MoBo

So I started this topic and after some looking around for prices I came to the conclusion that it would cost more than my intended budget.

I then researched some alternatives and posted it there for feedback, but it seems no one's read it. My apologies for making a topic about the same build.

This is the build I was looking at.

However, after having looked at the price for components in my country, it's more than my budget.

A store clerk at the store I usually buy my stuff told me to use this build instead.

It's still 200 euros more than my budget. I could go over it if needed, but only if I'd lose too much performance vs money.

Does anyone know if the CPU cooling and Titan X will fit?

Thanks!

390x is going to be $700 and supposedly better than the titan X so yea..

and they will fit

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I wouldn't reccomend a GTX TITAN X for gaming, they are more rendering/ production.

I would go for the build with the i7 5820K but put a GTX 980 in there instead of a GTX TITAN X.

My PC Specs

Spoiler

CPU ¦ Intel Core i5 4690k @4.3GHz, Motherboard ¦ ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VII, RAM ¦ 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Value DDR3, Case ¦ Corsair SPEC-02, PSU ¦ Corsair CX600, Storage ¦ Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB 7200RPM, Mouse ¦ Corsair Sabre RGB Optical Gaming Mouse, Keyboard ¦ Cooler Master Quick Fire TK Cherry MX Blue, Headset ¦ Astro A40 2014 with Mixamp Pro, Microphone ¦ Blue Snowball iCE.

Will I need the better cpu over a better gpu for gaming though? I was first thinking of running a SLI GTX 980, but was advised to run a Titan X instead. (About the same performance and price, but no problems with SLI)

I've managed to get it down another 100 euros by switching ram (Geil EVO Leggera) and mobo (Asrock Z97X KILLER). So I'm very close to my goal.

If there's no other way than go over the budget it'll just take a little longer to buy the parts. I'd rather get something I won't regret and spend a little more than save a bit of money and regret it.